Room for Rent and other rental scams
#338148 by Bryon Williams Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:56 am
Lucas Chabert
< [email protected] > wrote:
Bonjour,

L'appartement est disponible, situé dans un quartier calme, dispose de tous les équipements et services: TV, climatisation, Internet haut débit, animaux acceptés.
Le loyer mensuel comprend les coûts de la municipalité. Vous devez payer un loyer mensuel + dépôt de garantie.
J'ai acheté cet appartement pour ma fille lors de ses études, mais je suis maintenant rentré à la maison à Londres, alors je tente de le louer.
Nous ne l'utiliserons pas longtemps, afin que vous puissiez louer aussi longtemps que vous le souhaitez.
Du site, vous pouvez voir que l'appartement est situé dans: 3 Rue Rougier 13005 Marseille
J'aimerais en savoir plus sur vous.
Quelques questions:
Combien de personnes vont occuper l'appartement?
Et quel type de contrat serait intéressant?
Disponible! Contrat de travail?
Avez-vous un animal de compagnie?
Parlez-vous anglais?

Cordialement
Lucas Chabert

Machine translate:

Lucas Chabert
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,

The apartment is available, located in a quiet area, has all facilities and services: TV, air conditioning, high-speed internet, pets allowed.
The monthly rent includes the costs of the municipality. You must pay a monthly rent + security deposit.
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies, but I have now returned home to London, so I try to rent it.
We will not use it for long, so you can rent as long as you like.
From the site you can see that the apartment is located in: 3 Rue Rougier 13005 Marseille
I would like to know more about you.
Some questions:
How many people will occupy the apartment?
And what kind of contract would be interesting?
Available! Employment contract?
do you have a pet?
Do you speak English?

cordially
Lucas Chabert

Lucas Chabert < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello again,

Thank you for your attention about my apartment for rent.
I deleted announcement because there are many people interested.

The utilities (Water, Electricity, Internet, Digital TV, Parking ...) are included in price.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
I must let you know that I can rent the property for maximum 8 years or up to unlimited period, if you decided to stay more in to the apartment. The minimum period is 1 months, but I'd rather like to rent it for a long term. You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems. Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be € 510.00 and i want also guarantee deposit € 1100.00 ( the guarantee deposit € 1100.00 you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with AirBnB to make sure that we can trust each other.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please E-mail me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

Thank you and I will wait for news

Lucas Chabert <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi again,

Thank you for your interest, the apartment is on the top floor and the building has a lift.
As I mentioned in my previous E-mail, I chose the company to take care of renting the flat. I have used this company in the past and I am very happy with them. You can inspect the flat in the presence of the rental agent, everything will be carried out in a safe manner and you need not to worry.
This is how Airbnb work:

1) I will make the delivery papers with Airbnb.
2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for your payment confirmation of the first month and the guarantee deposit(€ 510.00 + € 1100.00 = € 1610.00) to the company. Airbnb will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody.

3) After the payment is confirmed the delivery process will start and when you will receive the keys.
4) Airbnb agent will call you in 2 days for meeting.
5) If you refuse to rent the apt, Airbnb will give you a full refund.
If you are interested to rent the apartment please send me your information, so I can make the deal:

Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone number:
Your E-mail:
A copy of your Passport or another ID by E-mail

Thank you for your understanding and I am happy to know you as the new tenant

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement