Room for Rent and other rental scams
#339638 by waldito Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm
Hello,

My name is Bingham David. I'm a project manager in civil engineering. I just moved in Nevada because my company has won an auction for a big construction project. I'll stay here for the next 3-4 years or more so I won't come back soon. I'm looking for someone to live in my Apartment from there..I will tell you from the beginning that I don't have a problem if you are a student or if you would like to keep pets there, as long as you clean up after them. The minimum lease is available for Long and also Short Term Lease, very important, the utilities are included in the price per month

Details:
Address:2511 Quadra St,Victoria, BC V8T 4E1
Rent: $1300 (Monthly)
Security Deposit Fee:$650
Date Available: Asap
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms:1

Amenities in the apartment:
Appliances: Electric Stove, Fridge,/Interior: Air Conditioning,Microwave,Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch,Over sized Closets,Internet Cable Access Ready,Washer & Dryer Connections,Furnished Hardwood Floor,Ceiling Fan(s),Parking,Dishwasher,(gas),(Hydro is extra),Extra Storage Area, Fireplace.Tenant Criteria: Smoking Outside, Pets allowed....

NOTE : I'm 52 years old and as I told you, I'm a project manager and my job even if is paid very well, requires that I move a lot and without notice. You can move in the Apartment in the same day that you will receive the keys. I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word. If you notice, you will discovered that the price we are offering is so low and far below standard price, this is enough for you to know that all we are after is to find mature person that will take absolute care of the property for us. I know there is no way I can be sure that you are the right person to live in the home, when you have not confused me that you are ready to take care of it like you own it and then i will be able to send you the keys and the documentation to occupy the place once i can hear you promise that you will take very good care of the place for. But I just had a feeling that anyone who knows what it takes to put the kind of structure down should know that maintaining a building is mandatory, so if you belief you can take good care of the home and handle it like yours then I will be more than happy to let you rent the home if you can promise me & my family that you will surely take very good care of the home for us as if it was your own. The only problem is that I'm already in Nevada because we started the work, but you don't need to worry because I've made all arrangements to rent the Apartment from here. i would like to know a little something about you. Don't be offended but i must know to who i will rent our Apartment. Kindly get back to me with the Below information..

*****RENTAL APPLICATION FORM****
( Private and Confidential )

Fill below information correctly...

1)Your Full Name ?
2)Present Address(where you reside now) & Phone number ?
3)How old are you ?
4)Are you married ?
5)Occupation ?
6)Current rent payment ?
7)Reason for moving out ?
8)How many people will be living in the Apartment ?
9)The rent fee available now ?
10)How long are you willing to stay ?
11)When do you intend to move in ?
12)Do you have a pet ?
13)Do you smoke ?
14)How many Month or Year Do you want to Stay?
15)Deposit Available: One or Two month Deposit are required?
16)Occupant Picture?
17)Earliest possible date for Payment
18)Reference Details?

Get back to me as soon as you fill the application form, I can guarantee you that this is a great Apartment so looking forward to a future collaboration and friendship.

Cheers.

Via, Craigslist, (Victoria);
Advertisement