Room for Rent and other rental scams
#340396 by Zawkron Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:58 pm
Email 1

Hello,

I'm in Milan-Italy right now, and I have been busy at work. Anyway, thank you for your interest in renting my apartment.

The price of the monthly rent is 375,00 EUR (the price includes all utilities costs).

I own the apartment and I just got a new contract in Milan-Italy, so I decided to rent it.The apartment is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs. So, if you are interested in renting my apartment, please email me back for more details.

Best regards,
Claudia

Email 2
Hello,

The apartment pictures are attached! You can rent the apartment for min. 2 months and max. 10 years but we can renew the contract.

The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished. The utilities costs are included (gas / electricity / phone / cable / internet / parking / heating), and its for an indefinite period.

As I told you in my first e-mail, I am with my work right now. Before leaving Germany I had prearranged the deal with AirBnb so my presence isn’t necessary. The keys and all needed papers are in their possession, ready for delivery.

You will have 3 days to inspect the the apartment before rent it.

AirBnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you must deposit the value of 1 rental months (375 EUR) plus + 1.000 EUR Kauiton total is (1.375 EUR) in their account.

So if you want to make this deal please login to the http://www.AirBnb.com website, and after that please send me the following details:

Full name and address:

Shipping address:

Airbnb:username:

Phone Number:

ID or Passport Copy:

After I’ll receive your details I will forward them to AirBnb and I will proceed the order. AirBnb will contact you with all the details that you need, to complete this deal.

Waiting your email with the requested details.

Best regards,
Claudia

Email 3

Hi ,

Let's be clear from the beginning.

1) When i will start the transaction AirBnb will contact you and send you the invoice where you have to pay them in the next 24 hours into their agent bank account.

2) Your money will stay in safe in their account until you check and inspect the apartment for 3 days.

3) After that you will decide if you rent it or not.

4) AirBnb offer you return policy! If by any reason you do not like the apartment just tell me or to AirBnb, and they will send you back the money!

Once i will get your confirmation i will start the transaction.

Thank you
Claudia
Advertisement