Room for Rent and other rental scams
#340558 by RentalAlerts Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:07 am
This is being sent out at the moment in response to properties in Dublin.

Hello,
>>
>> I just read your e-mail regarding my house located in Belleville, Blackhorse Avenue, Ashtown, Dublin 7
>> I am the owner of the house. My name is Giuseppe Mocciaro from Italy/Rome. I bought the house while working in Ireland.
>> The house has 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 1 kitchen. Is available for long-term, it's in excellent condition, very clean and fully furnished with all the necessary equipment and appliances.
>> The rent is 1950 Euro per month including utility bill. A security deposit of 1950 Euro is required at the start of the lease and it will be refunded at the end of the contract (a 30 day notice is required). The house is fully furnished, like in the pictures. If you have any question please let me know.
>>
>> If further interested, please give me some information about yourself (age, job, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant). I want only serious people with a healthy financial situation. So could you please email me something that shows you are financially stable... anything you want that shows you're in a good financial situation.
>>
>> Please see the house pictures attached.
>>
>> Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you
>> Giuseppe Mocciaro
Advertisement