Room for Rent and other rental scams
#340614 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am
Subject: RE: Reservation request at Fully furnished luxury apartment W 5th St, Los Angeles for 6 months starting Sat, Nov 04, 2017

Hi xxxxxx,
Pack your bags—you're going to Los Angeles, CA 90017!
Olivier-Antoine has confirmed your request at Fully furnished luxury apartment W 5th St, Los Angeles. Please review the details of your trip and contact your host to coordinate check-in time and key exchange.

Olivier-Antoine Message
xxxxxxx, You are welcome to reserve the apartment. I am reliable and open so if anything goes wrong in the apartment.... I will make sure the problem is quickly rectified and I will cover all costs. I will not bother you with anything for the entire duration of your stay as long as you pay the rent in time.

Itinerary
Confirmation Code: E474A6

1311 W 5th St, Los Angeles, CA 90017, United States

Your Host
Olivier-Antoine Oldon
[email protected]

Payment
Payment method - ITunes
The host will receive the payment from Airbnb 24 hours after your checkin.

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more .

Customer Support
If you need assistance with your reservation or for urgent situations, such as check-in trouble or arriving to something unexpected, we’re here to help!
Visit the Help Center

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#346284 by Bryon Williams Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:45 pm
Subject: RE: Reservation request at Fully furnished luxury apartment Alabama St, Houston for 5 months starting Sat, Dec 18, 2017

Hi XXXXXX,
Pack your bags—you're going to Houston, TX 77004!

Christopher has confirmed your request at Fully furnished luxury apartment Alabama St, Houston. Please review the details of your trip and contact your host to coordinate check-in time and key exchange.

Christopher Message

xxxx, You are welcome to reserve the apartment. I am reliable and open so if anything goes wrong in the apartment.... I will make sure the problem is quickly rectified and I will cover all costs. I will not bother you with anything for the entire duration of your stay as long as you pay the rent in time.

Itinerary
Confirmation Code: 5B5C05
1104 Alabama St, Houston, TX 77004, United States

Your Host

Christopher Barnes
[email protected]

Payment
Payment method - ITunes

The host will receive the payment from Airbnb 24 hours after your checkin.
Cancellation Policy

Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees. Learn more .
Customer Support

If you need assistance with your reservation or for urgent situations, such as check-in trouble or arriving to something unexpected, we’re here to help!

Domain Name: BARNES-MAINTENANCE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2186978787_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-13T22:19:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-13T22:19:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-13T22:19:00Z

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#361147 by Michelle Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:29 am

Host name
David Keane

Property address
1415 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, United States

Payment Details
You have to pay HomeAway $800 using Bitcoin.

Paying with Bitcoin allows for an easy, secure and private way for you to send HomeAway a payment, with cash, credit card or directlly from your wallet.

Amount to pay (USD)
$800
Bitcoin address
1MGdYsb4vELHRwstK1eiyom1Zv56RpsMgG
Pay with cash at any Bitcoin ATM

- When you arrive in front of the Bitcoin ATM click " Buy Bitcoin "
- Provide your mobile number ( ATM will send a validation code to your phone ).
- Enter the SMS validation code.
- Select Coin: " Bitcoin "
- Choose to scan wallet ( QR )
- Put the picture on your phone with the QR from this invoice in front of the ATM camera for scanning
- Insert cash in the ATM
- Click SEND
- Print Receipt Please follow carefully all these steps. It’s very important to print or have a picture of the QR code below because the ATM will ask you to scan the code in order to identify the payment address.

* Print your QR code or have your mobile phone / tablet with you

If you already have a Bitcoin wallet:

- Login to your wallet
- Select the Send button for the Bitcoin currency wallet
- On the send dialog, enter the HomeAway Bitcoin address
- Enter the amount of $800 in the USD field
- Click SEND

© 2018 HomeAway.com , Inc. All rights reserved.
HomeAway and the HomeAway logos are trademarks of HomeAway.com , Inc.
HomeAway.com , Inc. is located at 1011 West Fifth Street, Suite 300, Austin, Texas, 78703.

View our Privacy Statement | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions