Room for Rent and other rental scams
#340657 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:05 pm
Subject: REVISED: Congratulation For Your Booking - HomeAway Invoice for #3550275ha

You've been sent the invoice. Pay now to book your vacation.

xxxxx, pay now to get your booking

The owner/manager of Villa Casis, Denpasar City, Denpasar City, Bali, Republic of Indonesia has sent the invoice so you can book your stay. Pay now to get these dates before someone else does. The quote expires on August 29, 2017.

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your interest in Villa Casis, Denpasar City, Denpasar City, Bali, Republic of Indonesia. I'd be glad to have you stay at my home. Please use the details in this email to make the payment. This offer expires on August 29, 2017, so please make a payment soon to get this reservation.

Payment via bank transfer to:

Beneficiary's Account Name : Robert Dinut
Beneficiary's Address: R CASA 95, 7900-498 CANHESTROS, PORTUGAL
Beneficiary's Bank Name: NOVO BANCO, SA
Beneficiary's Bank Address: 2925-566 AZEITÃO BREJOS DE AZEITÃO, PORTUGAL
Beneficiary's IBAN No.: PT50000700000036874782923
Beneficiary's Bank Account number: 00368747829
Beneficiary's Bank BIC / Swift Code: BESCPTPL

Reference or Transfer comment: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL IN THIS NUMBER AS THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTION OR TRANSFER COMMENT : HA14748165 (NOTHING ELSE IS ACCEPTED)

Be sure that a copy of the bank payment receipt will be sent to property owner or manager. You have to specify the reference or transfer comment that we request above, in order to simplify the identification process.

The payment is processed and collected by HomeAway Payments Team.
* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to the host. This gives both parties time to do a walk through upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

Customer Support
If you need assistance at any point during this booking, please contact HomeAway Customer Support by clicking the button below.
Chat live with a HomeAway agent : Chat

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 15 days prior to arrival, except fees. If you cancel your reservation on or before 15 days prior to your planned arrival date, we will refund your reservation deposit in full. If you cancel after that date, we will not refund the rental amount. If we are able to rebook the property for all or part of that period, we will refund the rental amount or prorated share, as appropriate.

Payment protection, only on HomeAway

Booking on HomeAway means your money is covered by our $10,000.

The Carefree Rental Guarantee from HomeAway protects you up to $10,000 if:

* The owner inadvertently double-books the property
* The owner wrongfully withholds your security deposit
* The property is misrepresented
* The property does not exist or owner's online identity was stolen
* The home has been foreclosed or is in bankruptcy

Your payment must be received via the payment method accepted on this invoice. Send money via direct bank transfer or wire bank transfer to secure the booking or reservation of the property. You will not be eligible if the payment has not been made to the bank account in the invoice.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#370189 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Subject: Congratulation For Your Booking - HomeAway Invoice for #314343

xxxxxxxx, pay now to get your booking
The owner/manager of Beautiful Lakefront Executive Home, Moneta, VA, USA has sent the invoice so you can book your stay. Pay now to get these dates before someone else does. The quote expires on August 03, 2018.

Payment details
Deposit $ 1200.00 ( by August 03, 2018)
Balance $ 00.00
Total $ 1200.00

Beautiful Lakefront Executive Home, Moneta, VA, USA (#314343)

Dates: August 24, 2018 - August 26, 2018

Booking ref: HA14748165

Dear xxxxx,

Thanks for your interest in Beautiful Lakefront Executive Home, Moneta, VA, USA. I'd be glad to have you stay at my home. Please use the details in this email to make the payment. This offer expires on August 03, 2018, so please make a payment soon to get this reservation.

Beneficiary's Name: CONSTRUZIONI E RESTAURI DI C.V.
Beneficiary's Address: PIAZZA MARTIRI DELLA LIBERTA, 13, 16016 COGOLETO GE, ITALY
Beneficiary's Bank Name: POSTE ITALIANE SPA
Beneficiary's Bank Address: VIA DANTE, 48 GENOVA V.R. 16100, ITALY
Beneficiary's IBAN No.: IT26T0760101400001042452241
Beneficiary's Bank BIC / Swift Code: BPPIITRRXXX

Reference or Transfer comment: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL IN THIS NUMBER

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#370357 by Bryon Williams Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:42 pm
HomeAway Payments < [email protected] > wrote:

xxxxxx, pay now to get your booking
The owner/manager of Waterfront 4 Bedroom Villa, Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain has sent the invoice so you can book your stay. Pay now to get these dates before someone else does. The quote expires on August 06, 2018.

Payment details
Deposit € 2500.00 ( by August 06, 2018)
Balance € 00.00
Total € 2500.00

Waterfront 4 Bedroom Villa, Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain (#8043385ha)

Dates: July 14, 2019 - July 28, 2019

Booking ref: HA14748165

Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for your interest in Waterfront 4 Bedroom Villa, Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain. I'd be glad to have you stay at my home. Please use the details in this email to make the payment. This offer expires on August 06, 2018, so please make a payment soon to get this reservation.

Beneficiary's Name: Nicoleta Luminita Gheorghe
Beneficiary's Address: Piazza Martiri della Libertà, 13, 16016 Cogoleto GE, Italy
Beneficiary's Bank Name: POSTE ITALIANE SPA
Beneficiary's Bank Address: Via Roma, 13, 16010, Masone GE, Italy
Beneficiary's IBAN No.: IT23B0760101400001042980910
Beneficiary's Bank BIC / Swift Code: BPPIITRRXXX

Reference or Transfer comment: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL IN THIS NUMBER AS THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTION OR TRANSFER COMMENT : HA14748165 (NOTHING ELSE IS ACCEPTED)

Be sure that a copy of the bank payment receipt will be sent to property owner or manager. You have to specify the reference or transfer comment that we request above, in order to simplify the identification process.

The payment is processed and collected by HomeAway Payments Team.
* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to the host. This gives both parties time to do a walk through upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

Cancellation Policy
Flexible: Full refund 15 days prior to arrival, except fees. If you cancel your reservation on or before 15 days prior to your planned arrival date, we will refund your reservation deposit in full. If you cancel after that date, we will not refund the rental amount. If we are able to rebook the property for all or part of that period, we will refund the rental amount or prorated share, as appropriate.

Payment protection, only on HomeAway

Booking on HomeAway means your money is covered by our $10,000.

The Carefree Rental Guarantee from HomeAway protects you up to $10,000 if:

* The owner inadvertently double-books the property
* The owner wrongfully withholds your security deposit
* The property is misrepresented
* The property does not exist or owner's online identity was stolen
* The home has been foreclosed or is in bankruptcy

Your payment must be received via the payment method accepted on this invoice. Send money via direct bank transfer or wire bank transfer to secure the booking or reservation of the property. You will not be eligible if the payment has not been made to the bank account in the invoice.