Room for Rent and other rental scams
#341340 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:42 am
www.perfectamsterdamonline.com
Fake rental company

Perfect Amsterdam Online
[email protected]
Strawinskylaan 1, 1077 XW Amsterdam, Netherlands

Accepted payment methods:
Direct bank to bank transfer directly into the owner’s bank account.

A bank to bank transfers does not offer any buyer protection and is the equivalent of handing cash to a stranger.

Thank you for choosing Perfect Amsterdam Online for your holiday, this apartment is exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

In order to proceed with the booking and confirm this reservation, the amount of €1.630.00 has to be transferred TODAY in the bank account below.
When making payments please make sure you put on Description/Reference: "<rfemoved>" (nothing else) - then we know who it is from

Please see below the banking details of the property owner:

BANK NAME: BANK POLSKI POWSZECHNA
SWIFT/BIC#: BPKOPLPW
IBAN#: PL32102049000000xxxxxxxxxxx062
BANK ADDRESS: Pulawska 15, Warszawa, 02-515, Poland
ACCOUNT NAME: Emilian Maru
ADDRESS: Szpitalna 4, 00-020, Warszawa, Poland

Could you please advise when payment would be made. Once you manage to make payment, can you please kindly send a short email to inform us.
As soon as you make the transfer could you please send me the transcript (copy of the transfer receipt) I need to attach it to the booking contract, as proof of payment and I need to provide it to the owner and reserve the property.

Peace of Mind Payment Protection scheme!

Payment Protection Policy:
Worry-Free Payments for Travellers with the €15,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee. Travellers can now pay securely for a growing number of vacation rental holidays.
The Book with Confidence Guarantee is to help travellers feel confident booking on Perfect Amsterdam Online, reducing booking hesitation of our customers.

Cancellation and Refunds:
100% refund for all bookings cancelled 4 weeks before arrival.
70% refund for all bookings cancelled 3 weeks before arrival.
50% refund for all bookings cancelled 2 weeks before arrival.
Bookings cancelled less than two weeks before arrival are not eligible for a refund.

All properties we manage have rental licenses*. When you rent a legally registered property you have:
-Guarantee that your payments are secure.
-Guaranteed level of facilities
-Guarantee of quality
-Guarantee that the apartment has the officially required safety standards

I remain at your disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you for choosing Perfect Amsterdam Online for your holiday.
With best regards

Jonas Dvergsdal
Perfect Amsterdam Online
https://perfectamsterdamonline.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement