Room for Rent and other rental scams
#341341 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:54 am
https://thebeautifulamsterdam.com/

Fake rental company.

The Beautiful Amsterdam
[email protected]
Zaventemweg 3, 1043 EH Amsterdam, Netherlands

Accepted payment methods:
Direct bank to bank transfer directly into the owner’s bank account.

A bank to bank transfers does not offer any buyer protection and is the equivalent of handing cash to a stranger.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#342099 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Subject: Re: The Beautiful Amsterdam "Inquiry"

Hello,

Greetings from Beautiful Amsterdam!

We would like to thank you for your inquiry and we would be more than glad to welcome you as our guests.
We are pleased to inform you that "Nice Houseboat" is available for the period: 02.11.2017 to 05.11.2017.
Please click on the underlined apartment name below to view full presentation: https://thebeautifulamsterdam.com/prope ... houseboat/

The total cost is €1.090, of which €540 (3 nights with weekend price), €50 (Cleaning Fee) plus Security Deposit of €500, FULLY REFUNDABLE on inspection of property after departure.
NOTE: Damage Deposit amount of €500 will be refunded Cash or by Bank Transfer at guest choice, same day as the Check Out date, after property is verified for any damages.
Our pricing includes: Free Airport Transfer, Assistance with the Check in - Check out process, Meet & Greet service, House cleaning, Welcome Pack, Final Cleaning, Electricity/Gas/WiFi, Heating, Linen and Towels, Cot & HighChair and full concierge services for any extra need or desire you may have before, during and after your stay.There are no additional charges.

To confirm the reservation you have 2 option:
1. -Book in 24 hours. If you choose to book in max. 24 hours, you will be eligible for several cost saving options which include a 10% discount. (Total cost -10% discount)
2. -Book in 72 hours. If you choose to book in max. 72 hours, you must pay the amount mentioned above.
Can you please let me know what payment option you want to choose? (1 or 2)
If you choose option "1" and book in max. 24 hours, you will be eligible for several cost saving options which include a 10% discount.

NOTE: The offer is available for 72 hours, in order to proceed with the booking and if you accept it please reply to this email. If I don't receive any response within 72 hours, the apartment will be available to other people.

If you would like to reserve,I will need you to provide your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS along with a copy of Passport or Identity Card, in order to prepare the Contract Booking. (Lease Agreement)

Alternatively, please follow the link below to view some additional suggestions of apartments that may satisfy your requirements: https://www.thebeautifulamsterdam.com
Then please send me the link with your chosen apartment and I will make you a price calculation and I'll tell you if it's available.

I remain at your disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you for choosing Beautiful Amsterdam for your holiday.
With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
Beautiful Amsterdam
https://thebeautifulamsterdam.com

Hello,

Thank you for Beautiful Amsterdam for your holiday, this apartment is an exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

I hope my email finds you well.Please find attached the booking form, as well as the Lease Agreement that will be signed between you and the apartment owner.
Please find attached the Lease Agreement. Kindly proceed with signing and return the scanned document to us.

Once received back the Lease Agreement signed from you, we send you all bank details to make the payment. (All bank details and payment instructions)

Further to booking confirmation, our concierge department will be happy to arrange any extra service you may need during your stay.
I remain at your disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
Beautiful Amsterdam
https://thebeautifulamsterdam.com

Amsterdam Beautiful <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the signed contract.
I will send this contract to the owner of the apartment to agree on and confirm that everything is ok for this booking.In order that, your dates will be booked for you.
After receiving the owner's confirmation I will contact you with the payment details. (all bank details and payment instructions of the landlord account of the apartment)

With best regards

Hi again,

Please confirm receipt of this message.

I have just spoke with the landlord of the apartment and he told me everything is fine and we can make the booking.

Tomorrow morning I will send all bank details and payment instructions.
You can pay tomorrow, is ok tomorrow?
If you choose to pay tomorrow, you will be eligible for several cost saving options which include a 10% discount.

Please email me and let me know, because I need to announce the owner.

With best regards

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for choosing Beautiful Amsterdam for your holiday, this apartment is exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

In order to proceed with the booking and confirm this reservation, the amount of €980.00 has to be transferred TODAY in the bank account below.
When making payments please make sure you put on Description/Reference: "Craig_4869" (nothing else) - then we know who it is from

Please see below the banking details of the property owner:

BANK NAME: ABANCA CORPORACION BANCARIA, S.A.
SWIFT/BIC#: CAGLESMMXXX
IBAN#: ES63 2080 1215 6130 4000 3953
BANK ADDRESS: Calle Arturo Soria , 191, 28043 MADRID, SPAIN
ACCOUNT NAME: PATRICK RATTE
ADDRESS: Calle De Tomas Borras, 06, Piso 4, MADRID, SPAIN

Could you please advise when payment would be made. Once you manage to make payment, can you please kindly send a short email to inform us.
As soon as you make the transfer could you please send me the transcript (copy of the transfer receipt) I need to attach it to the booking contract, as proof of payment and I need to provide it to the owner and reserve the property.

Peace of Mind Payment Protection scheme!

Payment Protection Policy:
Worry-Free Payments for Travellers with the €15,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee. Travellers can now pay securely for a growing number of vacation rental holidays.
The Book with Confidence Guarantee is to help travellers feel confident booking on Beautiful Amsterdam, reducing booking hesitation of our customers.

Cancellation and Refunds:
100% refund for all bookings cancelled 4 weeks before arrival.
70% refund for all bookings cancelled 3 weeks before arrival.
50% refund for all bookings cancelled 2 weeks before arrival.
Bookings cancelled less than two weeks before arrival are not eligible for a refund.

All properties we manage have rental licenses*. When you rent a legally registered property you have:
-Guarantee that your payments are secure.
-Guaranteed level of facilities
-Guarantee of quality
-Guarantee that the apartment has the officially required safety standards

With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
Beautiful Amsterdam
https://thebeautifulamsterdams.com

Hi again,

thebaeutifulamsterdam.com and thebeautifulamsterdams.com is the same.

Because we are a real estate agency,we are not the owner of the apartment,we are only renting.
Money must reach the owner's account and the owner is from Spain.

Could you please reply to this email and confirm your acceptance of the above so as to proceed with the booking?

Regards.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#342385 by JONNY B Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:40 pm
Hi

Looks like this is the first report I can find on the internet of this fraud. Have there been any earlier reports? Can you advise at what point this was reported as fraud and to what authorities (i.e. action fraud?)

Dates and times would be good please and thanks?

Jonny B

Mike Wilson wrote:https://thebeautifulamsterdam.com/

Fake rental company.

The Beautiful Amsterdam
[email protected]
Zaventemweg 3, 1043 EH Amsterdam, Netherlands

Accepted payment methods:
Direct bank to bank transfer directly into the owner’s bank account.

A bank to bank transfers does not offer any buyer protection and is the equivalent of handing cash to a stranger.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.
#342388 by Bryon Williams Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:09 pm
Amsterdam Beautiful < [email protected] > wrote:
Hello,

Please let me know if you got my last email. I am a little worried as I have no answer from you. I hope you are ok and I am still waiting your email.

Are you there?
Any news?
Did you make the payment?
Did you pay for rent in the owner's account?

Please email me and let me know, because I need to announce the owner.
Please send me the transcript (copy of the transfer receipt) I need to attach it to the booking contract, as proof of payment and I need to provide it to the owner and reserve the property.

Can you tell me if you're interested in my property because I have other people interested in renting the same time. I wait your email .
As we are in the beginning of high season, the demand is high enough and we need to know if you are still interested for this booking.
We have already put your reservation in our system, however if we do not hear from you soon I am afraid we have to release this booking.

Further to your recent enquiry and my response. I hope you found the price I offered attractive and that I answered any questions that you may have had however if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please let me know if you changed your plans.
I really can't keep house reserved any more without confirmation.

Please let me know if you want to proceed.

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/