Room for Rent and other rental scams
#341554 by Michelle Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:04 am

Subject: Re: House for rent

Hello!

This is a rental for the entire home, the utilities (cold / hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV) are included in the price of $500 / month.
This is a 2 bedroom apartment, very spacious and provides you all the necessities you need. The kitchen is fully equipped and the large windows provide plenty of light and the in-house. The washer and dryer allow you to do laundry in the comfort of your own home.

Bedding: - Bedroom 1- Queen Bed; - Bedroom 2- Queen Bed
Amenities: - Free parking; - Washer; - Dryer; - TV; - Heating; - Air conditioning.

Monthly rent with all the utilities included: $500.00
Security Deposit: $300.00 ( this money you will have it back in the same day when you will leave the apartment )
You need $800.00 to move in this apartment
Available from October 15, 2017
I am interested to rent my apartment for a long period of time, not for just 1,2 months.

You can use my furniture, or you can use your own if you prefer.
The apartment address is: 1001 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98154
Here you can see some pictures with the apartment: http://imgur.com/a/nhUER
Before going any further, I would like to know more about you, like how many people will live in the apartment and for how long?

Kindest regards! James A Smith

Subject: Re: House for rent

Hello again,

Please let me explain in few words how we can complete this deal through Airbnb:

The first thing I need to register this contract through Airbnb and I need some details from you:

- your complete name;
- Cell phone and Work phone;
- Profession;
- Your complete present address;
- How many adults will live in the apartment;
- The date when you want to move ( it have to be after October 15, 2017 ). The apartment is busy now.
- The period you want to rent the apartment ( I'm interested in renting for a long period );
- If you have a pet. What kind of pet?
- Habits: Do you smoke? Do you drink?
- A copy of your ID ( optional ).

After I receive your details, I will list the apartment on Airbnb, and they will send you the link where you need to complete the reservation.

Once the reservation is confirmed, you will meet with an Airbnb agent, on the arrival date, in front of the building, and he will give you the keys and show you the apartment. Also, you will sign all the papers and documents. If it's something you don't like it, or if the apartment isn't as described you will receive a full refund, with no further questions in 24 hours. But I am 100% sure that you will love this apartment, and this won't happen.

Thanks! James Allen Smith

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement