Room for Rent and other rental scams
#341762 by Michelle Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:55 am

Hello again,

My name is James A Smith, born in Charlotte, NC. I am Deputy Director General in Skyscanner. com. I have worked in Chicago, IL the last five years and I bought this apartment during my stay in Chicago. I'm renting the apartment for an unlimited time, but now the home is busy and will be available from October 6, 2017.

I have lived in this apartment for five years, and it's like a second home for me, I need someone to take good care of it. I'm in need of a good and responsible tenant that can move in into my house and take excellent care of it. I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own.

The money is not the main problem, but I want you to keep it tidy all the time.

Now I am back to my family in Charlotte, and I am looking to rent my apartment. My job does not allow me to leave Charlotte where I am now even for a single day. We just hired new staff, and I am in charge of their training, but this will not affect you at all. I can arrange to rent the apartment from here, using Airbnb. If you are interested, please email me back so I can explain how you can rent my apartment through Airbnb.

Best wishes!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement