Room for Rent and other rental scams
#342644 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:24 pm
Von: "Best Time" < [email protected] >
Betreff: Re: BT Amsterdam Apartments "vacation in Amsterdam"
Hello,

Greetings from BT Amsterdam Rent!

We would like to thank you for your inquiry and we would be more than glad to welcome you as our guests.
We are pleased to inform you that "Top-notch Apartment Sleeps 1-7 Garden Canal View Quiet & Centra" is available for the period: 13.04.2018 to 16.04.2018.
Please click on the underlined apartment name below to view full presentation: https://btamsterdam.com/properties/top- ... et-centra/

The total cost is €1.000, of which €450 (150 x 3 nights), €50 (Cleaning Fee) plus Security Deposit of €500, FULLY REFUNDABLE on inspection of property after departure.
NOTE: Damage Deposit amount of €500 will be refunded Cash or by Bank Transfer at guest choice, same day as the Check Out date, after property is verified for any damages.
Our pricing includes: Assistance with the Check in - Check out process, Free Airport Transfer, Meet & Greet service, House cleaning, Welcome Pack, Final Cleaning, Electricity/Gas/WiFi, Heating, Linen and Towels, Cot & HighChair and full concierge services for any extra need or desire you may have before, during and after your stay.There are no additional charges.

To confirm the reservation you have 2 option:
1. -Book in 24 hours. If you choose to book in max. 24 hours, you will be eligible for several cost saving options which include a 10% discount. (Total cost -10% discount)
2. -Book in 72 hours. If you choose to book in max. 72 hours, you must pay the amount mentioned above.
Can you please let me know what payment option you want to choose? (1 or 2)
If you choose option "1" and book in max. 24 hours, you will be eligible for several cost saving options which include a 10% discount.

NOTE: The offer is available for 72 hours, in order to proceed with the booking and if you accept it please reply to this email. If I don't receive any response within 72 hours, the apartment will be available to other people.

If you would like to reserve,I will need you to provide your FULL NAME AND ADDRESS along with a copy of Passport or Identity Card, in order to prepare the Contract Booking. (Lease Agreement)

Alternatively, please follow the link below to view some additional suggestions of apartments that may satisfy your requirements: https://www.btamsterdam.com
Then please send me the link with your chosen apartment and I will make you a price calculation and I'll tell you if it's available.

I remain at your disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you for choosing BT Amsterdam Rent for your holiday.
With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
BT Amsterdam Rent
https://btamsterdam.com

Betreff: Re: Re: BT Amsterdam Apartments "vacation in Amsterdam"
Hello,

Thank you for choosing Amsterdam Beautiful Rent for your holiday, this apartment is an exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

I hope my email finds you well.Please find attached the booking form, as well as the Lease Agreement that will be signed between you and the apartment owner.
Please find attached the Lease Agreement. Kindly proceed with signing and return the scanned document to us.

Once received back the Lease Agreement signed from you, we send you all bank details to make the payment. (All bank details and payment instructions)

Further to booking confirmation, our concierge department will be happy to arrange any extra service you may need during your stay.

I remain at your disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

Thank you for choosing Amsterdam Beautiful Rent for your holiday.

With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
BT Amsterdam Rent

Betreff: Re: Re: Re: BT Amsterdam Apartments "vacation in Amsterdam"
Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for choosing BT Amsterdam Rent for your holiday, this apartment is exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

In order to proceed with the booking and confirm this reservation, the amount of €955.00 has to be transferred TODAY in the bank account below.
When making payments please make sure you put on Description/Reference: "xxxx" (nothing else) - then we know who it is from

Please see below the banking details of the property owner:

BANK NAME: SANTANDER
SWIFT/BIC#: BSCHESMM
IBAN#: ES56 0049 0116 91 2311143121
BANK ADDRESS: GLORIETA LOPEZ DE HOYOS ,8 ,28002,MADRID,SPAIN
ACCOUNT NAME: PATRICK RATTE
ADDRESS: Calle De Tomas Borras,06,Piso 4,Puerta A,MADRID,SPAIN

Could you please advise when payment would be made. Once you manage to make payment, can you please kindly send a short email to inform us.
As soon as you make the transfer could you please send me the transcript (copy of the transfer receipt) I need to attach it to the booking contract, as proof of payment and I need to provide it to the owner and reserve the property.

Peace of Mind Payment Protection scheme!

Payment Protection Policy:
Worry-Free Payments for Travellers with the €15,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee. Travellers can now pay securely for a growing number of vacation rental holidays.
The Book with Confidence Guarantee is to help travellers feel confident booking on BT Amsterdam Rent, reducing booking hesitation of our customers.

Cancellation and Refunds:
100% refund for all bookings cancelled 4 weeks before arrival.
70% refund for all bookings cancelled 3 weeks before arrival.
50% refund for all bookings cancelled 2 weeks before arrival.
Bookings cancelled less than two weeks before arrival are not eligible for a refund.

All properties we manage have rental licenses*. When you rent a legally registered property you have:
-Guarantee that your payments are secure.
-Guaranteed level of facilities
-Guarantee of quality
-Guarantee that the apartment has the officially required safety standards

With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
BT Amsterdam Rent

Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: BT Amsterdam Apartments "vacation in Amsterdam"
Hi again,

Because we are a real estate agency,we are not the owner of the apartment,we are only renting.
Money must reach the owner's account and the owner is from Spain.

I am afraid it is not possible to contact me by phone at the moment as I am in New York and traveling home by next week/Friday.
Once home on Friday pm your contact number and I will call you than.
It is much easier to email me to be honest. I am always out and about and my phone is normally on silent. I hope that's OK

Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#342648 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 pm
Domain Name: btamsterdam.agency
Registry Domain ID: 613fa22e154e4cceb60fd6d75b535ef7-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.donuts.co
Registrar URL: http://domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-19T11:38:35Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-19T11:38:35Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-19T11:38:35Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#343342 by Bryon Williams Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:57 pm
Best Time < [email protected] >:
Dear XXXX,

Thank you for choosing BT Amsterdam Rent for your holiday, this apartment is exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

In order to proceed with the booking and confirm this reservation, the amount of €1.050.00 has to be transferred TODAY in the bank account below.
When making payments please make sure you put on Description/Reference: "XXX_XXX" (nothing else) - then we know who it is from

BANK NAME: SANTANDER
SWIFT/BIC#: BSCHESMMXXX
IBAN#: ES49 0049 2693 52 2414144477
BANK ADDRESS: Paseo de Eduardo Dato, 15, 28010, Madrid, Spain
ACCOUNT NAME: REIJM MEVLUT
ADDRESS: Calle de Maudes, 6-12, 28003, Madrid, Spain

Could you please advise when payment would be made. Once you manage to make payment, can you please kindly send a short email to inform us.
As soon as you make the transfer could you please send me the transcript (copy of the transfer receipt) I need to attach it to the booking contract, as proof of payment and I need to provide it to the owner and reserve the property.

Worry-Free Payments for Travellers with the €15,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee. Travellers can now pay securely for a growing number of vacation rental holidays.
The Book with Confidence Guarantee is to help travellers feel confident booking on BT Amsterdam Rent, reducing booking hesitation of our customers.

Bookings cancelled less than two weeks before arrival are not eligible for a refund.

All properties we manage have rental licenses*. When you rent a legally registered property you have:
-Guarantee of quality

With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
BT Amsterdam Rent

#348545 by Bryon Williams Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:48 pm
Datum: 25.10.2017 12:01
Betreff: Re: BT Amsterdam Apartments "NYE in Amsterdam"
An: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:

Dear xxxxx,

In order to proceed with the booking and confirm this reservation, the amount of €1.650.00 has to be transferred TODAY in the bank account below.
When making payments please make sure you put on Description/Reference: "Nicklas_4453" (nothing else) - then we know who it is from

BANK NAME: PKO BANK POLSKI SA
SWIFT/BIC#: BPKOPLPW
IBAN#: PL76102023130000310205698388
BANK ADDRESS: UL.Pulawska 15, Warszawa, 02-515, Poland
ACCOUNT NAME: Antohe Iustin Marius
ADDRESS: Leopolda Staffa 7, 33-332 Kraków, Poland

-Guarantee of quality

With best regards

Nadine Siegwart
BT Amsterdam Rent

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.