Room for Rent and other rental scams
#342723 by Michelle Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:05 am

Host

Mariel Stotz
10 Margaret St
W1W 8RP London
United Kingdom

Reservation charges
For your reservation, the payment method is bank transfer. As soon as payment is completed, please send an email to the host with a copy of your receipt to validate your reservation.
AIRBNB Agent Payment method: Bank transfer

Bank Name: Nationwide Bank
Name Account: Dortean Ernest
Account Number: 31672219
IBAN: GB78NAIA07043631672219
SWIFT / BIC: NAIAGB21XXX

To request a refund of your host, you can send a request through our Information Center at Reply-Airbnb@tech-ce nter.com . Any additional refunds will be at the discretion of your host.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#347150 by Michelle Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:32 am
AIRBNB <[email protected]>:

Für Ihre Reservierung ist die Zahlungsmethode Banküberweisung, und wird der volle Betrag von nur 1380 EUR von Ihrem Bankkonto gemacht, um die Reservierung zu bestätigen. Sobald die Zahlung abgeschlossen ist, senden Sie bitte eine E-Mail mit einer Kopie Ihrer Quittung an den Gastgeber, um Ihre Reservierung zu bestätigen.

Wenn Sie die Wohnung nicht mögen, erhalten Sie Ihr Geld zurück.

Zahlungsinformationen über AIRBNB, INC.

Name der Bank: Hsbc Bank

Nutznießer des Kontos: Airbnb
IBAN: GB34MIDL40303202643995
SWIFT BIC: MIDLGB22XXX

Gesamtbetrag (Anzahlung)
1419,00 €
Wenn Sie eine Rückerstattung von Ihrem Gastgeber beantragen möchten, können Sie eine Anfrage über unser Informationszentrum an [email protected] . Zusätzliche Erstattungen liegen im Ermessen Ihres Gastgebers.

Wenn Sie zusätzliche Hilfe benötigen, zögern Sie nicht, uns jederzeit zu kontaktieren. Wir stehen Ihnen rund um die Uhr online zur Verfügung.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und falls Sie weitere Fragen haben, lassen Sie es uns wissen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alice

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities