Room for Rent and other rental scams
#344971 by Michelle Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:06 am

Thank you for your interest. My name is Paulina Nowak, owner of the unit . I am happy to let you know that my unit is available for a long and short term lease period. I set the monthly rent at $900 with all utility bills included ( hot / cold water, gas, electricity, cable & Wi-Fi ) and I also require a security deposit $900 refundable after the lease period. It has all the necessary amenities such as cable TV, high-speed internet, air conditioning, own washer and dryer, private parking. Well behaved pets are allowed.
My father bought this place for me during my studies in the US, but now I'm back home ( Warsaw, Poland ) permanently, so I'm renting the place for an unlimited time. I'm building my live here so I won't disturb you and I will never ask you to leave the place. Since I am in Poland, I found a way to rent my unit safe and fast trough a company called Airbnb , which will handle the rental agreement on my behalf. This won't affect you at all . All arrangements will be on my expense.
Before we go any further, I would like to know a little something about you, how many persons will inhabit there , and for how long.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement