Room for Rent and other rental scams
#344988 by Bryon Williams Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Subject: Re: 2+BR+2+BATH*Huge+Loft+w/Private+Deck&+Garage!!+&W/D+inside&Pets&

Thanks so much for getting back to me regards to my available home for rent. I'm very sorry for the lateness reply because i was little busy in the office here and I have an hard time to check my email. The house is still available but presently I'm not around, that's why am looking for an quick responsible and honesty tenant that can rent and take very good care of the house and treat as own for me as soon as possible he/she move in. Please note that, we are a kind and honest family, that spent a lot on property that is available for rent, so in one accord, we are soliciting for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own. You can drive by the house anytime to take a look at the area and surroundings.

The rent are including the Utilities are intact such as Dishwasher,Dryer, Electric Stove, Fridge, Washer,Air Condition,Sewage,Trash, all included in the monthly rent.

IF YOU REALLY HAVE INTEREST IN RENTING OUR HOME, KINDLY GET BACK TO US WITH THE APPLICATION BELOW

RENT APPLICATION FORM AND TELL US MORE ABOUT YOU.

1) Your Full Name?
2A) Home Phone ?
2B) Cell Phone Number ?
3) Your Full Address ?
4) How old are you?
5a) Are you married?
5b) How many people will be living in the house?
6a) Do you have a pet?
6b) What type?
7a) Do you have a car?
7b) What type?
8) Occupation?
9) Do you smoke?
10) Do you Drink ?
11) Do you work at Night ?
12) What is your monthly income?
13) Type of Account?
14) Reference Contact Name and Address?
15) When do you intend Moving in?
16) Private Email:
17) When can you pay for your Deposit to secure or Total move in?
18) How many Months Lease you want to Sign?
19) Please Attached your Picture.

Notice : Text me once you fill out the application or text me at +1 (702) 337-3081... Await your prompt reply so that we can discuss on the rental terms and agreement, please we are renting the house to you base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words. So please do not let us down in maintaining this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

HOUSE DESCRIPTION:
Bedrooms: 2 Beds
Bathrooms:2 Baths
House Address: 5822 Anita St,Dallas, TX 75206
All Pets Allow : Dog , Cat , Fish.

Monthly Rent : $1500
Deposit : $1000
----------------------------
Total Move in $2,500
----------------------------

Regards
Eric Brubaker & Family

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement