Room for Rent and other rental scams
#345038 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:17 am
[email protected]
Airbnb impostor http://airbnb.com-listings32432.com/xxxxx Disabled link to protect privacy MW

quote]Hello!

This is a rental for the entire home, the utilities (cold / hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV) are included in the price of $500 / month.
This is a 2 bedroom apartment, very spacious and provides you all the necessities you need. The kitchen is fully equipped and the large windows provide plenty of light and the in-house. The washer and dryer allow you to do laundry in the comfort of your own home.

Bedding: - Bedroom 1- Queen Bed; - Bedroom 2- Queen Bed
Amenities: - Free parking; - Washer; - Dryer; - TV; - Heating; - Air conditioning.

Monthly rent with all the utilities included: $500.00
Security Deposit: $300.00 ( this money you will have it back in the same day when you will leave the apartment )
You need $800.00 to move in this apartment
Available from November 9 2017
I am interested to rent my apartment for a long period of time, not for just 1,2 months.

You can use my furniture, or you can use your own if you prefer.
The apartment address is: 10724 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Here you can see some pictures with the apartment:
Before going any further, I would like to know more about you, like how many people will live in the apartment and for how long?

Kindest regards! James A Smith[/quote]

Please post any additional emails from this scam after removing you personal information..

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#345048 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:41 am
The site is not part of Airbnb. Airbnb will never ask for a payment outside of their own system
The site listed in this thread is an imposter.

Payment: Airbnb Bitcoin Payment
Two easy steps to complete your Airbnb Transaction:

1. The Host and the Guest Agree to Terms: Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the apartment, rental price and 5 days for the Guest’s inspection. In this period of time, you can accept/refuse the apartment.

2. Airbnb Confirm Reservation: After the payment for your reservation is sent to Airbnb you will meet with an Airbnb agent, on the arrival date, and inspect the apartment.

You will have 5 days period of any inspection. If it’s something you don’t like it, or if the apartment isn’t as described you will receive a full refund ( with no further questions ) in 24 hours.

100% Money Back Guarantee !!!

Airbnb Payment Instruction

We verified all the details of this transaction and we concluded that they are accurate and the transaction is approved, you are covered and protected by Airbnb.

• Payment must be completed using Airbnb Bitcoin Payment.

What is Bitcoin?
• Bitcoin is a new payment method used by Airbnb. Bitcoin allows you to safely send the payment quickly to Airbnb. Through Bitcoin Services we can guarantee 100% protection and insurance.

How to complete the payment

The Bitcoin payment needs to be completed in person, with cash at the recommended store assigned for your transaction. You will need your QR code assigned for your transaction, cell phone, your ID and the cash for your purchase.

1. The first thing you need to print the QR code or make pictures with your mobile device. Click on the picture below to print or make a picture with the QR code.

Your QR Code assigned for your Airbnb transaction ( click on the picture below the see your QR code and make a picture with it or print it! )

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#345063 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:44 am
James A Smith [email protected]

Hello again,

Please let me explain in few words how we can complete this deal through Airbnb:

The first thing I need to register this contract through Airbnb and I need some details from you:

- your complete name;
- Cell phone and Work phone;
- Profession;
- Your complete present address;
- How many adults will live in the apartment;
- The date when you want to move ( it have to be after November 10, 2017 ). The apartment is busy now.
- The period you want to rent the apartment ( I'm interested in renting for a long period );
- If you have a pet. What kind of pet?
- Habits: Do you smoke? Do you drink?
- A copy of your ID ( optional ).

After I receive your details, I will list the apartment on Airbnb, and they will send you the link where you need to complete the reservation.

Once the reservation is confirmed, you will meet with an Airbnb agent, on the arrival date, in front of the building, and he will give you the keys and show you the apartment. Also, you will sign all the papers and documents. If it's something you don't like it, or if the apartment isn't as described you will receive a full refund, with no further questions in 24 hours. But I am 100% sure that you will love this apartment, and this won't happen.

Thanks! James Allen Smith

It is ALWAYS a scam