Room for Rent and other rental scams
#345057 by Michelle Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 am
[email protected]

You can rent the apartment for min. 2 months and max. 5 years but we can renew the contract. The apartment is fully furnished, but if you want, you can rent it unfurnished. The utilities costs are included.
As I told you in my first e-mail, I am with my work right now. Before leaving Germany I had prearranged the deal with Airbnb Company so my presence isn’t necessary. The keys and all needed papers are in their possession, ready for delivery. You will have 3 days to inspect the apartment before rent it. Airbnb will start the delivery for the keys and the contract to you, but first you must deposit the value of 1 rental month (372 EUR) + 744 EUR security deposit total is (1.116 EUR ) in their account. So if you want to make this deal please login to the www.Airbnb.com website, and after that please send me the following details:
Full name and address:
Shipping address:
Airbnb username:
ID or Passport Copy:
After I’ll receive your details I will forward them to Airbnb and I will proceed the order. Airbnb will contact you with all the details that you need, to complete this deal. Waiting your email with the requested details.

Best regards,
Davide Conte

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement