Room for Rent and other rental scams
#345165 by RentalAlerts Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:09 am
Hello,
Thank you for your interest to rent my apartment.

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in 208 Longboat Quay, Grand Canal Dock, Co. Dublin

I worked in Ireland in the last 5 years and bought this apartment during my staying in Ireland.
I'm renting the place for unlimited time but right now the flat is inhabited and will be available from 21 November Before we go any further I would like to know more about you, like how many persons you intend to live in the place, for how long?
The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price of 1200 Euro/month. "security deposit" is also 1200 Euro. And you get it back, when you decide to leave from the apartment
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated storeroom, where you can put my furniture. Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Alexander Nathan, I was born in Switzerland I am Deputy General Manager at www.aerlingus.com (http://www.aerlingus.com/) . The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave of Switzerland where I am now even for one single day. We just hired some new staff and I'm in charge of their training. But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent you the apartment from here.
If you are still interested to rent my place i will explain you how we will do this after I get more information's about you.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank You!Alexander Nathan
Deputy General Manager
Advertisement