Room for Rent and other rental scams
#345201 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:13 pm
Subject: Re: Schöne, geräumige zwei Zimmer Wohnung in München, Sendling-Westpark

Dear xxxxxx ,

Thank you for your reply with all information provided .
I use Airbnb service only at the beginning , to find a tenant because I was once in Germany to meet with a potential tenant and him do not have enough money to rent it .
You will have to make a deposit in a blocked Airbnb account of 1 month rent + kaution 1800,00 € . The deposit that you need to make in a blocked Airbnb account will stay there until you will confirm that you will rent my apartment . Nobody can`t touch your money . As soon as your deposit it`s done and confirmed by Airbnb ( maximum 2 working days ) , I will come to meet with you .
Airbnb will release the money to me only after you arrived in my apartment and after to decide to keep it. If you will be not satisfied with the apartment Airbnb will release the funds (in full amount) back to you in the same day.
After you inspect the apartment and decide to rent it , we will make a fix rent contract regarding german law between us . The rent , I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .
I will stay in Germany how long will need to complete everything .
So please let me know if you are agree with my terms .

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your time!

Subject: Re: Schöne, geräumige zwei Zimmer Wohnung in München, Sendling-Westpark

Dear xxxxx ,

Unfortunately i can't come back to Germany until Airbnb confirm me that my tenant make the deposit.
I already inform you that i was once in Germany for nothing because the potential tenant don't have enough money to rent my apartment and also he show me the balance of his account .
If you don't agree with my terms is not any problem because i will agree with other tenants.

Thank you,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement