Room for Rent and other rental scams
#345621 by Michelle Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:26 am

Hi,

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you we will not have any problems. I must let you know that I can rent the apartment for maximum 15 years.
The minimum period is 2 months, but I'd rather like to rent it for a long term.
Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 550 Eur (price includes all utilities) and i want also guarantee deposit 550 Eur, in total you have to pay 1100 Eur so you can move in my apartment without any additional charges to pay ( the guarantee deposit 550 Eur you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with AirBnb ( www.airbnb.com ) to make sure that we can trust each other.They can also help you with the registration to the municipality if you want.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please e-mail me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

Thank you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement