Room for Rent and other rental scams
#346329 by Michelle Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:59 am
Klaus Brombacher <[email protected]>:
Hallo,

Danke für die Antworten. Mein Name ist Klaus Brombacher und ich freue mich, Sie kennenzulernen.
Sorry für meine verspätete Antwort, aber ich bin in London - Vereinigtes Königreich gerade jetzt, und ich bin beschäftigt mit einem projekt arbeiten. Wie auch immer, ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Interesse an der Anmietung meiner Wohnung. Der Preis für die monatliche Miete beträgt 620 EUR (der Preis enthält alle Nebenkosten). Ich besitze die Wohnung, und ich ging mit meiner Arbeit für eine 8-Jahres-Vertrag in Vereinigtes Königreich, also beschloss ich, es zu mieten. Die Wohnung ist in einwandfreiem Zustand, keine Notwendigkeit für zusätzliche Reparaturen was so überhaupt. Also, wenn Sie Interesse an der Anmietung meiner Wohnung gibt, bitte eine E-Mail an mich zurück für weitere Details.

Ich habe kein Problem, wenn Sie Tiere zu halten..
Die Wohnung Adresse ist : Gabelsbergerstrasse 38 / 90459 Nürnberg - Galgenhof.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Klaus Brombacher

I would like to sign the contract with you when we come to an agreement. As I explained in my previous email, I live in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, I do not know any friends or other people in Germany with whom you could arrange a viewing. In order to make the rental process easier for both sides, I would like to commission Airbnb, as it also manages my property. A first monthly rent of 620,00 Euro + 620,00 Euro deposit will be required to confirm the reservation.
Airbnb will contact you to give you the payment details along with a deposit guarantee. Once you have deposited the deposit into Airbnb's account, a representative of Airbnb will contact you to arrange a suitable viewing appointment.
If you decide to rent because of the visit, the Airbnb representative will provide you with the lease, which you can sign immediately. If you wish to sign and collect, Airbnb will release your payment to me 30 days after your check-in date. Before that, the amount will remain with Airbnb.
If you choose not to rent, you will be fully reimbursed the one-month rental amount over € 1240.00 and there will be no charge.
In this way, Airbnb handles the financial side and key handover to ensure a smooth process.
Please provide me with the following details for the details on your application so that I can report the transaction to Airbnb and take further action.

First given name:
Family name:
Full address:
Telephone number (a valid mobile number from which you can contact Airbnb):
Photo of the passport or identity card:

The representative of Airbnb would like to see your passport or identity card in its original form when you move in.
You will need a copy of it to complete the contract.
Let me know in a timely manner, if you have understood the procedure, then I will send your data to Airbnb.
Once this data is available, you will be registered there in the database and you will receive the details regarding the payment. When the payment has been received, a representative of Airbnb will arrange a viewing appointment with you. If you are still bound to another contract and therefore can not move in immediately, we can still now make the viewing appointment and reserve the apartment until an agreed collection date for you.

Many Thanks,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement