Room for Rent and other rental scams
#347935 by Michelle Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Airbnb [mailto: [email protected]]

Payment
The payment has to be sent by bank transfer to one of our holding accounts.
The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in.

Payment details:

​Bank Name: Aib Bank
AirBnb Holder Name: Uta Loredana
IBAN: IE40AIBK93251574769037
SWIFT/BIC: AIBKIE2DXXX
Adress: Serpentine Ave 1, Dublin 4, Irland
Payment Reference: 419

Note: Please use the exact payment reference, and write only this number, we use this to identify your payment.

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.
Cancellation Policy:
Flexible: Full refund 5 day prior to arrival, except fees.
Security deposit:
Airbnb will only charge the security deposit amount if an issue is reported by the host.
Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#352442 by Michelle Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 am

Your Host Gok Flavia
[email protected]

Payment
The payment has to be sent by bank transfer to one of our holding accounts. The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in.

Payment details:

Bank Name: LHV Pank
Airbnb Holder Name: Luno Money LTD
IBAN: EE02 7700 7710 0230 4460
SWIFT/BIC: LHVBEE22
Adress: Tartu maantee 2, 10145 Tallinn, Estonia

NOTE: Please use the exact payment reference, we use this to identify your payment.

The payment must be done within 24 hours after receiving the booking confirmation. Once the payment is sent, email the host a copy of your receipt in order to validate your booking.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.