Room for Rent and other rental scams
#45039 by Quirked Eyebrow Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am
Sent: 22 January 2011

Thanks so much for your response and your interest on my apartment. Well the apartment comprises two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living / dining room. The chamber consists of a single bed (200). The lounge has a table to accommodate up to 5 people and a beautiful lounge with a sofa, coffee table and a beautiful decorative fireplace. The bathrooms, very modern with a shower and separate bath. The kitchen is separate and fully equipped with a small eat-in space. To conclude, it is a beautiful apartment in a supportive environment, brandy, which is perfect for a family who wants to discover Paris while enjoying a true life in France. The location is ideal and has been one of the areas preferred by all the American people in the 20s, with cultural attractions of the region, holiday sites, shopping centers, malls, restaurants and public transport are just around the corner.
I currently reside in London, I have a job here and moved with my family last summer. I am currently in London and the keys of the apartment is here with me and I'll be able to come to show you around the apartment after seriousness and commitment has been established and listed on your way. The entire apartment costs € 1000, if you do not want to rent the whole apartment and prefer to share, there is an option for you to take one of two parts and I'll find someone else to fill the room. Perhaps others, I have attached photos of the apartment as a file for you to see, access and view my claims.

INFORMATION ABOUT MY APARTMENT

* Address: 65 Rue Galande, 75005 Paris, France
The apartment is equipped with telephone and Internet connection ADS L.
* Number of rooms: 2
* Number of bathrooms: 2
* The maximum number of persons: 5
* Square Meters: 75m.sq
* Park cars affected
* Monthly rent €500 per room
including all bills, € 1000 for all
apartment including all bills ...
* Deposit: € 700 and note that the deposit is refundable at the end of your stay if nothing is damaged in my properties.

Facilities Available Outside

* Barbecue Disabled Facilities Sauna
Spa Lift * City View Lift / Jacuzzi
* Terrace Balcony
* 24 hour Concierge / Security

INSIDE

* Kitchen, 13'0 "x 11'0" (3.35m x 3.96m)
* Lounge / dining room room17'0 "x 16'0" (5.18mx 4.88m)
2 bedrooms * 1 12'10 "x 10'5" (3.91m x 3.18m)
* 2Bathrooms 6'10 "x 5'10" (2.08 m x 1.78 m)
* Large closets
* Central air conditioning
* Washer / Dryer
* Fridge Freezer & Oven kitchen
* Dishwashers Microwaves and utensils
* Hair dryer and shower towels
* Dial Up Internet, High Speed Internet Cable / Satellite TV
* TV, radio, stereo system / DVD Player
* DVD Collection Music /
* Phone Fax Library
* Central Air Conditioning Heating
* Separate WC 5'0 "x 2'10" (0.86m x 52m 1 ..)
* Pets are welcome

I'll write by the user registration and payment through my lawyer that if you're still interested and satisfied with the description and the view from the apartment.
You can call me on my mobile line at any time, for more details
+447045716635

Your reply will be much appreciated and have a good day
Best regards ,
Bradley

Hunting scammers is like eating peanuts ~ it's really hard to stop at just one.
Drop by to view the peanut gallery at http://www.chicaneryconsscams.blogspot.com
Advertisement