Room for Rent and other rental scams
#348265 by Canada20172017 Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:40 pm
Hi ,

Thanks for getting back to me. I would be in Canada by the 4th week of December but my company can provide me with temporary accommodation for up to 2 weeks so we can start the lease anytime from the 21st of December to the 28th of December. Would this work for you? Let me tell you more about myself.
I work with the United nations development program(UNDP).I have been working there for 5 years.
I am 31 years old and still single.
I would be happy to send you a non refundable deposit of $900 so that you can secure the place for me till i get there. My company office in Canada would be responsible for the payment.I can tell them to deduct $900 from my travel allowance and send to you.This is to serve as a non refundable deposit so that you would know i am serious about renting.I would sign the lease and pay up the rent as well as all other bills as soon as i get to the states.
Please send me your full name and address so that i can forward it to my company and the deposit can get to you soon.Are there any other details you think i need to know about the Place?Please get back to me.
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Donald Ian
+447031947620
1 (438)700-7157
Advertisement