Room for Rent and other rental scams
#348354 by Michelle Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 am
Laura Eskola <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#348518 by Michelle Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:19 pm
"Laura Eskola" <[email protected]>

I've received your inquiry regarding my property from Philipp von Zabern Platz, 55116 Mainz. The property is still available for rent and I am looking for a responsible person or family to occupy and maintain it now that I am not around. Sorry but I don't speak German very good, so if you are really interested please reply me in English or Finnish (I am Finnish by origin). I work as an engineer on an oil platform in North Sea and this year I got divorced from my husband, which is German. I have no reason to come home too soon in Germany and for this reason I decided to rent my apartment. The apartment has 37qm and the price of the monthly rent is 320 EUR (the price includes all utilities costs: heating, water, electricity, a parking space, internet WiFi, cable TV). If you are interested please email me back for more details.

Best regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.