Room for Rent and other rental scams
#350829 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:15 pm
Subject: Reservation Airbnb Link

Hi again xxx,

Thank you for quickly reply.
My complete name is : Reynolds Daniel, 42 years old.
I work for a company from Paris in Airport (Airport, Paris)
This are my personal phone numbers : 0033 0977199401 or 0033 0977783723
Let me explain how the transaction will go, step by step: Airbnb, Inc. charge some fees for services that they offer, to avoid taxes we reserve the apartment only for 1 month through their system + security deposit ( this security deposit you will get Back after you will leave my flat ). After you see the apartment we make the lease agreement for the period that you want.
Airbnb, Inc. provides an online platform that connects hosts who have accommodations to rent with guests seeking to rent such accommodations.
In order to book the apartment, you will have to make the payment to Airbnb with your credit card. Airbnb, Inc. will hold your payment until you have received the keys and contract and you have seen the apartment. After seeing the apartment, you will have to make your decision, if you wish to take it or not. I will receive the money only after you have seen the apartment and decided to take it.
If the apartment is not as i have presented it, you have the right to refuse it. Airbnb, Inc. will return your money to your account in 12 hours from your decision.
After this 1 month, the next rent payments will be done directly to my personal bank account.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks for your time!

Hi xxxx,

Here you have my apartment listed on AIRBNB : http://www .airbnb .com-request-booking-h ouse.online/booking/listing/ 81d903/?rent=1514482270?s=eRGFZrin
We will make a contract from first day when you will move in my flat.
About move, my best friend will help you to move and with him you make the contract,We will notify on contract that you already made reservation and paid with airbnb.
Security deposit get it back when you want leave from my flat.
It's not possible to visit the apartment before booking and paying through Airbnb.
In case you don`t agree after visit, Airbnb will send your payment back in 12 hours after your request.

Thanks for your time!
Best.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#350833 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:43 pm
Domain Name: AIRPORTCOMPANIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2192603945_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-11-27T18:36:40Z
Creation Date: 2017-11-27T18:36:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-11-27T18:36:40Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#354513 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:15 pm
Welcome to Scanwarners,
I am happy to hear that you discovered the scam before you lost money to these criminals.
Please post the emails that asked for money to be sent, include all telephone numbers and email addresses that are being used in this scam.
Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

Registration information the scammers used to register the domain used to spoof Airbnb.

com-travel-request-online.eu

Registered 1 Feb 2018
Expiry date 1 Feb 2019

Registrant
Name Ines martinez lejarza
Organisation Ines martinez lejarza
Language Spanish
Address calle de coello 10
Madrid ES
Phone +34 646298177

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#356654 by Bryon Williams Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 pm
Subject: Reservation Airbnb Link

Hi xxxxxx,

Here you have my apartment listed on AIRBNB : http://www.airbnb.it.request-online.eu/ ... s=eRGFZrin
We will make a contract from first day when you will move in my flat.
About move, my best friend will help you to move and with him you make the contract,We will notify on contract that you already made reservation and paid with airbnb.
Security deposit get it back when you want leave from my flat.
It's not possible to visit the apartment before booking and paying through Airbnb.
In case you don`t agree after visit, Airbnb will send your payment back in 12 hours after your request.

Thanks for your time!
Best.

Reynolds Daniel <[email protected]>:

Hello,

The apartment has utilities.
If everything sounds good to you, please send me your full name and address and i will send you the Link AIRBNB were you can BOOK:

Reynolds Daniel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Let me explain how the transaction will go, step by step: Airbnb, Inc. charge some fees for services that they offer, to avoid taxes we reserve the apartment only for 2 months through their system + security deposit ( this security deposit you will get Back after you will leave my flat ). After you see the apartment we make the lease agreement for the period that you want.
> Airbnb, Inc. provides an online platform that connects hosts who have accommodations to rent with guests seeking to rent such accommodations.
> In order to book the apartment, you will have to make the payment to Airbnb with your credit card. Airbnb, Inc. will hold your payment until you have received the keys and contract and you have seen the apartment. After seeing the apartment, you will have to make your decision, if you wish to take it or not. I will receive the money only after you have seen the apartment and decided to take it.
> If the apartment is not as i have presented it, you have the right to refuse it. Airbnb, Inc. will return your money to your account in 12 hours from your decision.
> After this 2 months, the next rent payments will be done directly to my personal bank account.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Thanks for your time!
> Best.
>

Reynolds Daniel <[email protected]>:
>
> Hello,
>
> The flat is still available, I have attach some photos.
> It is situated in: Via Tonale 33, Milano
> Where are you from? How long you need my property?
> I moved in Paris because my husband is from here and he got a new job.
> I have listed my flat on Airbnb Inc. and we prefer to use this service.
> Do you know about Airbnb Inc.?
> The rent is 600 Eur per month including all bills and the council tax.
>
> Thank you so much.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.