Room for Rent and other rental scams
#352335 by Michelle Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:21 am

I can rent it for as long as you want. The unit is empty and you can move in right away.

I will gladly sign the contract with you if we can reach an agreement. As I explained in the previous email, I live in Ireland. Unfortunately, I don't have any friends or other person back in United States who could arrange a viewing with you. In order to make the rental process easier for both of us, I would like to use Airbnb.com (https://airbnb.com/trust) as they are currently managing my property. I got my property listed there and I will provide you the link so you can complete the booking by yourself. You can rent the property from few months to unlimited time ( few years ). After you complete the booking you will receive the deposit details and rental contract which must be signed by you .

After booking they will require the first month’s rent + one month refundable deposit, meaning a total of $1800 has to be deposited with Airbnb. You will receive the refundable deposit when you finish the contract.

Keys will be mailed to your location after lease contract is signed by you. If you are not satisfied with the property you can cancel the contract at any time and get full refund. let me know if you want to begin rental process and I will reply with the link were my property is listed.

Kind Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement