Room for Rent and other rental scams
#352580 by Michelle Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:03 pm
Sylvia Veidt <[email protected]> wrote:

Hallo,

Ich habe gerade Ihre E-Mail bezüglich meiner Wohnung erhalten, die zu mieten ist.
Mein Name ist Sylvia Veidt, frau von Theodor Veidt und ich bin 62 Jahre alt.
Ich bin der Eigentümer der Wohnung, und der Grund, warum ich die Wohnung mieten möchte, ist, weil ich dauerhaft in London, Großbritannien, gezogen bin. Die Wohnung habe ich von meinen Eltern geerbt, die in Österreich gelebt haben. Ich und meine Familie werden den Ort nicht mehr nutzen, also können Sie auch für längere Zeit mieten.
Die Wohnung verfügt über 2 Zimmer: 1 Schlafzimmer, 1 Badezimmer, 1 Küche und 1 Wohnzimmer (61 m²), der Preis beträgt € 450 pro Monat und Kaution € 900.
Die Wohnung ist komplett möbliert und renoviert, wie Sie auf den Fotos sehen konnten. Hat eine voll ausgestattete Küche, sauberes und ordentliches Wohnzimmer.
Ich würde gerne wissen, wie viele Personen Sie die Wohnung mit und für wie lange teilen möchten. Alle anderen Details über dich selbst würden geschätzt. Ich denke, das ist es für jetzt, ich hoffe, ich habe nichts vergessen. Also, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, meine Wohnung zu mieten, mailen Sie mir bitte für weitere Details. Mein Deutsch ist ein bisschen verrostet, also wenn du kannst, antworte mir bitte auf Englisch.

Ich werde auf Ihre E-Mail warten
Freundliche Grüße,

Hi, nice to meet you.
You seem to be a nice person.

Like I have informed you before, the price for 1 month of rent will be 450 Eur with all the bills (cold / hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) included in it , and I want also a guarantee deposit 900 Eur ( the deposit is for 2 months rent , and you will receive them back when the contract will expire), with no extra taxes to pay.
I must let you know that I can rent the property for minimum 2 months, but I'd rather like to rent it for a long term.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.

I want to receive the money monthly into my bank account , so I hope that will be no problem for you to wire the money .
I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with AirBnb Company to make sure that we can trust each other.
They will do all necessary documents, send you the keys, the rent contract and manage the monthly rents.
I wait your email to explain you the procedure step by step.

Thanks !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement