Room for Rent and other rental scams
#353140 by Bryon Williams Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:16 pm
Von: Soranzo Gabriele [email protected]
Betreff: Apartment for rent in 81477 München, August-Macke-Weg 4, with 1 room, 29,5 m2, 632 € / month

Hi,

My name is Gabriele and I received an email of interest for renting my apartment. The apartment is available, quiet, has all the facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets allowed. Monthly rent is 632 EUR, it is also important that additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital TV) are included in the price. I worked in Germany for 7 years and bought the apartment with my family, but now I'm in Italy-Rome and I will not stay there, so I've leased it for a long time. What time do you need? I would like more information about you if you do not mind. Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship. Speaking English is much easier for me.

Best regards,
Soranzo Gabriele

Von: Soranzo Gabriele
Betreff: Re: Apartment for rent in 81477 München, August-Macke-Weg 4, with 1 room, 29,5 m2, 632 € / month

Hi,

Like I have informed you before, the apartment is currently free, I accept short term 3 to 4 months and long term from 5-6 years or more this depends on your decision. You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar. The price for 1 month of rent will be 632 € with all the bills included in it, and I also need a guarromaantee deposit of 1.500 € (that you'll get back when you move out). Now I'm living in Italy-Roma, but this will not influence at all the rental as I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it if you like it. You will have 2 days available to inspect the the apartment before rent it. The delivery of the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made through Airbnb.com to make sure that we can trust each other. If you want to know more about the rental process please get back to me and I will send you the step by step procedure. A quick response would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
Soranzo Gabriele

Betreff: Re: Apartment for rent in 81477 München, August-Macke-Weg 4, with 1 room, 29,5 m2, 632 € / month

Hi again,

I will explain you step by step how this service works:
To start the process all I need is your full name, delivery address and a phone number. After I will make the papers for delivery, airbnb will contact you with further information regarding the rental and you must follow the instructions to make the payment of the first month rent (632€ ) + (1.000€) the guarantee deposit = (1.632€) in their account. Once the payment is confirmed, delivery process will start and from the moment you receive the keys, you have 2 days available to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent. If all is in order and you decide to stay, you will sign the contract and Airbnb will pay me. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account. In case you won't like the flat, Airbnb will give you a full refund within 24 hours and you will give them back the keys, but I'm pretty sure that you will be more than happy with your stay. So, if you want to start the transaction please send me the requested information and a copy of your ID,passport or driving license by email ( scan or photo) also a picture of you.

Regards,
Gabriele

Hi xxxx

I already finished all the arrangements for the delivery of keys to the address you gave me in your last email.
Please reply me to know if you have been contacted by Airbnb. They told me that it is possible to receive the notification also in spam email folder. Please check your spam email folder if you don´t see the delivery notification from Airbnb in your Inbox.
I've put into the envelope the flat keys and 2 copy's of the contract. About the contract, I've let blank the rent period field for you can fill it. Also if you agree to rent the apartment you have to sign the contract and send to me one copy through email. For a fast and easy transaction you can make the transfer to Airbnb online from your bank account, I did the same when I used this kind of service before, and after I made the transfer, I just sent by email a print screen with the confirmation (to show them that the money was transferred from my account).

All the best,
Gabriele

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#353143 by Bryon Williams Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm
Domain Name: EXPRESSAUTO.ME
Registry Domain ID: D425500000016162817-AGRS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.rrpproxy.net
Registrar URL: http://www.key-systems.net
Updated Date:
Creation Date: 2018-01-02T15:18:52Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-02T15:18:52Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#353518 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 pm
De : Soranzo Gabriele < [email protected] >
Objet : Apartment for rent in 90403 Nürnberg, Maxplatz 34, with 1 room, 31 m2, 344 € / month

Hi,

My name is Gabriele and I received an email of interest for renting my apartment. The apartment is available, quiet, has all the facilities and utilities: TV, parking, laundry, air conditioning, high speed internet, pets allowed. Monthly rent is 344 EUR, it is also important that additional costs (water, electricity, internet, digital TV) are included in the price. I worked in Germany for 7 years and bought the apartment with my family, but now I'm in Italy-Rome and I will not stay there, so I've leased it for a long time. What time do you need? I would like more information about you if you do not mind. Thank you for your interest and look forward to future cooperation and friendship. Speaking English is much easier for me.

Best regards,
Soranzo Gabriele

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.