Room for Rent and other rental scams
#353951 by krn007 Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:07 am
Hello again,

Thanks for the response. I saw your ad on craigslist and i am interested in leasing. I would have loved to come check out the room but I'm currently busy in Connecticut. I work as a P.A (personal assistant) to a top executive. I just got transferred and that's why I'm looking to Lease. The price and location is perfect for me.. I won't be able to come see the room nor sign the lease until the end of January, but I'm willing to have a deposit sent in order to secure the place until my arrival. Below is a little information about myself and I will like to have your information because my boss will be responsible for the payment.. will love to know if there exist any Italian restaurant in a nearby

Name: - Ashley Trevor

Sex :- female

Age;- 24

Citizenship:- American

Profession:- Part time Student and P.A (Personal Assistance)

Religion:- Catholic

Marital Status:- Single

Cleanliness:- Very clean

Hobbies:-Movies, Reading, Traveling, camping, cooking.

Pet:- Goldfish

Nature:- Great sense of humor, calm, easy going and very out going.

Drinking/Drugs/Smoking:- Social Drinker, don't do drugs and i do not smoke.

For the payment, well that is not a problem at all because My boss will be responsible for all my payment all I have to do is to confirm the amount of the room including the utilities and then get it sent to him including the information of the person whom the payment will be issued to. The necessary information I would be needing to send you the first rental fee/ deposit is

FULL NAME:

FULL ADDRESS:

PHONE:

PRICE:

All these information are needed for quick payment.

Waiting to read from you.

Thanks!
Advertisement