Room for Rent and other rental scams
#354716 by Michelle Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:22 pm
[email protected]

Hi,

Thanks For your response and your interest in my room.

Attach to this email is the pictures of my room for rent, they are all of same size and has it own private toilet and bathroom. The only thing we share is the kitchen and the living room where we can relax most times and discuss and also entertain our guest.

The rent for the room is 350euros inclusive of all utility bills, while the security deposit is 600euros and it is refundable at the end of your stay if nothing was destroy either by you nor your guest. I hope that is okay by you?

For proper, Here is the exact address of my apartment: Baerwaldstraße 12, 10961 Berlin, Germany

You can go and check out my apartment but you may not be able to go in as l am not around due to my work, you can check out the apartment and the environment and then get back to me with the details requested for the contract document to be prepare for us.

For us to proceed, there has to be a tenement agreement document which would confirm us as flatmates and also would be a guideline for our living as flatmates. For this document to be prepared, do get back to me with:

- Your Full names as you want them to appear on the contract
- Your move in date
- Your planned move out date ( or Contract period); this period can be either extended or terminated.
- Your address for me to send you your keys to your room and the apartment, your rent receipt and also your rent document.
- Your scanned ID/Passport for Identification.

Once my lawyer gets these details, the contract shall be prepared and then the next step would be for You to sign on the the contract confirming that you have reserved the room and also make payment to my mother and this payment would have to be made before you move in.

I wait to read from you soonest with these details so that we can proceed to been flatmates.

Thanks,
Laura Miens.

[email protected]

HELLO,
THIS IS THE RENTAL AGREEMENT FORM WHICH I WILL ADVICE YOU TO READ VERY WELL BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WILL CONSTITUTE THE BASIS FOR OUR CONTRACT.

AFTER READING THIS AND YOU ARE OKAY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU CAN PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT WHICH MUST BE RECEIVE BY MY MOTHER IN ITALY,SO THAT I CAN SECURE THE PLACE FOR YOU TILL YOUR ARRIVAL DATE, BECAUSE I HAVE MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT THIS PLACE ALSO,BUT I PREFER THE MOST SERIOUS PERSON WHO PAYS ME FIRST.YOU NEED TO PAY THE SUM OF 950 EUROS TO MY MOTHER,SINCE YOU'RE RENTING ONE BEDROOM,I HAVE SCAN A COPY OF MY PASSPORT TO YOU JUST FOR YOU TO BE SURE THAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH THE RIGHT PERSON.

PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT AVAILABLE TO MY MOM IN ITALY THROUGH HER BELOW INFORMATION NOT LATER THAN 24HRS AFTER YOU RECEIVED THIS AGREEMENT FORM VIA BANK ACCOUNT WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

BANK NAME........ POSTEPAY BANK

BANK ADDRESS..... VIA ORIAZO, 25 QUALIANO, 80019, NAPOLI, ITALY

ACCOUNT NAME.............. EVBAYEKHA EDOSA .A. CHRISTOPHE

ACCOUNT NUMBER....... 5333171035924360

IBAN NUMBER......... IT46C0760105138281667081677

SWIFT CODE........ BPPIITRRXXX.

LET ME HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AFTER SENDING THE PAYMENT:
1..SCAN COPY OF THE LAST PAGE SIGNED BY YOU
2.SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU ASAP AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON
BEST REGARDS
YOURS FUTURE ROOMMATE,