Room for Rent and other rental scams
#354971 by Michelle Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:17 am

Thanks for your interest regarding my house, yes the house is available for rent. i have decided to rent the house due the nature of my work and my transfer to (California),that makes us to leave the house and also want to give it out for rent and looking for a responsible person who can take very good care of the house in my absence..we are not after the money for the rent but want it to be clean all the time and the person that will rent it to take it as if it were its own.will be staying here for the next 4 to 5 Years in our new house and also with the document of the house for rent, we try to look for another Agent that we can give this documents before we left but could not find. The home features Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer and ready to move in. Just move in and enjoy! all included in the rent,

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION...........
Number of Bedrooms:3
Number of baths:2
Pets are welcome!!!
Rent:$800
Refundable security Deposit:$800
Total move in :1600
House Address:2536 NE 41st Ave
Homestead, FL 33033

NB: You can drive by the home to see its exterior and it's neighborhood and get back to me for further discussion, any sign post will be removed once i get any responsible tenant so you ignore the sign post and don't bother to contact the agents there for any reason, cause i don’t have any agreement with them anymore . As soon as you do so and if you like the location, get back to me for the interior pictures and every other necessary detail to complete the rent.
So pls get back to me today.
I await your reply ASAP.
The rental fee is inclusive with utilities and my home available as at this moment.

Regards and remain Bless.
Salvador

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement