Room for Rent and other rental scams
#355186 by Michelle Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:37 am
Flats London <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for choosing Flats London for your holiday, this apartment is exceptional property and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

In order to proceed with the booking and confirm this reservation, the amount of £1.076.00 has to be transferred Today in the owner bank account below.

When making payments please make sure you put on Description/Reference: "Alice-2104" (NOTHING ELSE) - then we know who it is from.

Please see below the banking details of the property owner:

BANK NAME: BANK MILLENNIUM
SWIFT/BIC#: BIGBPLPWXXX
IBAN#: PL80116022020000000337981605
BANK ADDRESS: STANISLAWA ZARYNA 2A, 02-593, WARSZAWA, POLAND
ACCOUNT NAME: EXPORT-IMPORT TEK KWIECIK ANDRZEJ
ADDRESS: Brozka 12-16, 01-442, WARSZAWA, POLAND

Could you please advise when payment would be made. Once you manage to make payment, can you please kindly send a short email to inform us.

As soon as you make the transfer could you please send me the transcript (copy of the transfer receipt) I need to attach it to the booking contract, as proof of payment and I need to provide it to the owner and reserve the property.

Peace of Mind Payment Protection scheme!

Payment Protection Policy:

Worry-Free Payments for Travellers with the €15,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee. Travellers can now pay securely for a growing number of vacation rental holidays.

The Book with Confidence Guarantee is to help travellers feel confident booking on Flats London, reducing booking hesitation of our customers.

Cancellation and Refunds:

100% refund for all bookings cancelled 4 weeks before arrival.

70% refund for all bookings cancelled 3 weeks before arrival.

50% refund for all bookings cancelled 2 weeks before arrival.

Bookings cancelled less than two weeks before arrival are not eligible for a refund.

All properties we manage have rental licenses*. When you rent a legally registered property you have:

-Guarantee that your payments are secure.

-Guaranteed level of facilities

-Guarantee of quality

-Guarantee that the apartment has the officially required safety standards

I remain at your disposal for any further information or assistance you may need.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

With best regards,

Julia Gluck
Email: [email protected]

FlatsLondonRental.co.uk
Created on 2018-01-24
Expires on 2019-01-24

Advertisement