Room for Rent and other rental scams
#355589 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 pm
Von: robert3 < [email protected] >
Betreff: Schöne zwei Zimmer Wohnung in Göttingen (Kreis), Göttingen - 550 € / Zimmermannstraße 64 , 37075 Göttingen, Göttingen

Hallo ,
Es tut mir leid für meine späte Antwort, aber ich bin in (Großbritannien) United Kingdom, Aberdeen jetzt und ich war sehr beschäftigt bei der Arbeit. Jedenfalls danke für Ihr Interesse an der Miete meiner Wohnung. Der Preis der monatlichen Miete beträgt 550,00 Euro (der Preis beinhaltet alle Nutzungskosten) und die Kaution beträgt 1,100.00 Euro. Ich besitze die Wohnung und ich verließ mit meiner Arbeit für einen 5-jährigen Vertrag in (Großbritannien) United Kingdom, Aberdeen, also habe ich beschlossen, es zu mieten. Die Wohnung ist in einwandfreiem Zustand, keine Notwendigkeit für zusätzliche Reparaturen was auch immer.
Die Wohnung hat Möbel, aber ich kann es entfernen, wenn du willst. Die TV- und Internetverbindung ist im Mietpreis inbegriffen. Innenausstattung: Waschmaschine, Mikrowelle, Staubsauger, Kühlschrank, Herd. 1 Parkplätze zur Verfügung. Die Wohnung hat einen Balkon.

Bilder hier: https:// posti mg .org /gallery/vth ew9ws/

Am Anfang habe ich ein paar Fragen:
- Wie viele Personen bleiben in der Wohnung?
- Wie lange willst du bleiben?
- Hast du einen Job oder bist du ein Student?
- Wie bezahlen Sie die Miete?

Also, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, meine Wohnung zu mieten, bitte E-Mail mich zurück für weitere Details.
Wenn Sie wissen, Englisch zu sprechen, können Sie auf Englisch antworten, da es leichter zu kommunizieren ist.

Freundliche Grüße !

Machine translated:
Re: Beautiful two room apartment in Göttingen (district), Göttingen - 550 € / Zimmermannstraße 64, 37075 Göttingen, Göttingen

Hello ,
I'm sorry for my late reply, but I'm in (UK) United Kingdom, Aberdeen now and I was very busy at work. Anyway, thank you for your interest in renting my apartment. The price of the monthly rent is 550,00 Euro (the price includes all usage costs) and the deposit is 1,100.00 Euro. I own the apartment and I left with my work for a 5 year contract in (UK) United Kingdom, Aberdeen, so I decided to rent it. The apartment is in perfect condition, no need for any additional repairs whatsoever.
The apartment has furniture, but I can remove it if you want. The TV and internet connection is included in the rental price. Inside Equipment: Washing Machine, Microwave, Vacuum cleaner, Fridge, Stove. 1 parking space available. The apartment has a balcony.

Pictures here: https://postimg.org/gallery/vthew9ws/

In the beginning I have a few questions:
- How many people stay in the apartment?
- How long do you want to stay?
- Do you have a job or are you a student?
- How do you pay the rent?

So, if you are interested in renting my apartment, please email me back for more details.
If you know English, you can answer in English as it is easier to communicate.

Regards !

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement