Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356056 by Michelle Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:42 pm
Elise Harrison" < [email protected] >

Hallo,

Ik heb net uw bericht over de appartementen gelezen. Het spijt me als mijn antwoord je een beetje laat bereikt, maar ik was erg druk.
Het appartement gelegen Paul Gabriëlstraat 32, Den Haag is nog steeds beschikbaar.
Ik moest aanvankelijk in een ander land, dat is Londen, Groot-Brittannië voor 6 maanden, maar nu heb ik geleerd dat mijn baan voor onbeperkte contract in de huidige locatie zal blijven. Om deze reden zal ik het appartement onbeperkt huren en ik zoek iemand die een langdurige huur wilt betalen.

Het appartement: is precies zoals in de foto's, volledig gemeubileerd, gerenoveerd met smaak en beschikbaar. Ook zeer belangrijk zijn de voorzieningen (water, gas, elektriciteit, internet, kabel-tv, parkeerplaats, koelkast, magnetron, etc) in de prijs van 500 € per maand voor het gehele appartement. De huurprijs voor het appartement bedraagt 500 € per maand. Dit geldt ook voor de gebruiksrekeningen (alles inbegrepen) en u dient een borgsom van 500 € te betalen. Deze borg wordt aan u terugbetaald aan het einde van uw verblijf in mijn appartement. Ik heb de mogelijkheid om al mijn meubels op te sturen als u zelf wilt meenemen (geen extra kosten).

Het soort huurder waar ik naar op zoek is, moet bovenal zeer verantwoordelijk en bij voorkeur dynamisch en communicatief zijn.

P.S, alsjeblieft, geef me een antwoord als je het leuk zou willen zijn om het appartement te huren. We zouden derhalve een exacte datum voor het bezoek om te bepalen, omdat ik zeer beperkte tijd door mijn werk heb.

Beste wensen,
Elise Harisson

Ik verontschuldig mij voor mijn nederlands, ik vind het beter om in het Engels te communiceren.
groetjes van pamela

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#356057 by Michelle Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:45 pm
"Elise Harisson" <[email protected]>
Thank you for all the info.
The solution to view and rent the apartment is to meet with me so I am ready to come in Netherlands.
The problem is that I requests payment for the deposit month and a security deposit in advance to be sure that you have really intention of renting the apartment.
I don't want your money first because I don't have need, I will buy the ticket of plane with my money, and I intend to use Rent4Sure Company for protect your money, and show me that you have this money and you are a tenant real.

Now I will explain you how it work:
1. I will send our transaction details at Rent4Sure Company;
2. Rent4Sure Company will check the details of our transaction;
3. After they check the details, Rent4Sure Company will contact you and send you the invoice together with all payment instructions;
4. Meanwhile you have 24 hours to confirm the payment to Rent4Sure Company.
5. You must deposit the money in a bank account of Rent4Sure Company.
6. After you confirm the payment, in 1-2 days I will be in Netherlands and contact you.
7. Rent4Sure Company keeps your money until you see the apartment.
8. If you don't like the apartment and don't want to rent it, you will receive all your money back immediately from Rent4Sure Company.
9. If you communicate to Rent4Sure Company you want to rent the apartment, they will release the money to me.

NOTE: The money stay at Rent4Sure Company in a safe bank account until you see the flat and sign the contract. If you don't like the apartment after you see it, Rent4Sure Company refund you all your money.

I want to make 2 things very clear :
1. The rent for the first month (500 €) + you will be required to pay a security deposit of 500 € (total 1,000 € first month).

This security deposit will be refunded to you at the end of your stay in my apartment.

PS: After this first payment through Rent4Sure Company, the payment will be made monthly to my bank account on a scheduled date (at your convenience).

2. The payment is a simple formality and by paying you are not obliged to rent the apartment. You are just respecting the policy of Rent4Sure company.

Now, in order to start the transaction I will need the following information from you :
a) Your full name (first name, last name)
b) Your current address (street name, street number, postal code, city)
c) Your telephone number (mobile or home number)

After I will receive this information from you I will register our transaction to Rent4Sure Company.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Elise Harisson

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.