Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356528 by supervet1 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:06 pm
Hello,

Thank you for your interest and inquiries, The apartment is still available for move in right now and i am renting it out for both short and long term period of time depending on how long lease you are willing to sign.

The apartment has been entirely refurbished and is rented with full equipment (washing machine, electric induction hob, oven, fridge/microwave, good quality sofa- bed, furniture's, cooking equipment, large closet, toilets tub with attached bath), the apartment spacious is about 65sq m2 and a room is about 33sq m2, Many businesses and services nearby.

However, I am presently in England on a Project Assignment and i am going to be here for 1-2 years term period. If you are interested in this property. You can visit the Address and take a look at the Apartment building from the outside but i want you to understand that the apartment is presently locked up at the moment and i have the keys with me.

I have attached to this email the interior pictures of the Apartment and rental application form you will be needing to fill out in order for us to begin the processes.

Property Address: Johann-Strauß-Gasse 26, 1040 Vienna, Austria

Type: Furnished 1 bed /1 bath Apartment

Rent: €450.00 /month
Deposit: €500.00 ( Refundable deposit )

Pet: a maximum of 2 pets per household

( Water, Electricity & WiFi Internet are included in the rent )

I will be waiting for your response as soon as possible. You can simply Call / Text me at my phone number +44 (753) 719 7023 for further discussion on the property.

Thanks and have a Great day!
James Pickard
Project Manager (J Breheny Contractors Ltd)
Ph: +44 (753) 719 7023
http://www.breheny.co.uk/