Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356602 by Zebravo Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 am
Mr . <[email protected]>
Attachments11:42 (22 hours ago)
to
Hi

I have taken note of your email. It is a apartment 1 Bedroom close to all shops and amenities. The apartment is very clean as in the pictures it was occupied by my daughter. The rent is £450 Per Month expenses included (heating, hot water, electricity, high speed Internet access Wi-Fi, telephone, cable TV, parking etc. . .) The reason for this potential rent is not to leave the apartment empty and not maintained since my daughter was in the apartment she had just joined me in Paris (FRANCE) for her studies for 5 Years. The apartment can be rented furnished or empty as you like. I also want to tell you that you have to give a guarantee of one month deposit (which is refundable at the end of the lease or taken into account for the last month's rent). Regarding the visit, I will make an appointment with you to visit the apartment and eventually move on to the signing of the lease and the keys to the apartment. I am flexible in the lease, you can move when you want the next week or early in March - April . Please let me know if you're still interested I'll let you in the next message the list of documents required and a date for the appointment.

The following information is required for the first visit:

LAST NAME:
FIRST NAME :
PHONE AT HOME:
NATIONALITY:
NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE APARTMENT :
TERM OF THE LEASE (Flexible):
CURRENT ADRESS :

CURRENT ADDRESS: Address of the Apartment: ( 23 Parmiter St, London E2 9EX, Royaume-Uni ) and know that the apartment is available immediately. The tour can be done this week if you want.

Located just 5 minutes walk from the Bethnal Green underground station, on the central line. Central London is seven stops and Liverpool Street Station one stop. Only a short distance from Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Old Street, this building is located in a prime location for some of the best known nightlife. The price covers all bills, electricity. Bedding / kitchen utensils all included..
5 Attachments
6 older messages

Mr .
07:55 (2 hours ago)
to me
Hi
Thank you for the interest you have shown to our apartment and I can confirm that after reading your information we agree to pay you a visit and hope you are our new tenant. The lease will be granted as desired. The day of the visit I will be present with title of the apartment and the lease then you will sign if our home is right for you after the visit, and as I have explained in my first mail I am in Paris and I am available to come to London, so the visit can take place between Saturday & Monday. The visit will be scheduled according to your availability. I hope it suits you. When we meet you bring with you: The payment of the deposit of one month rent + 1 month deposit (refundable at the end of the lease or taken into account for the last month's rent) make sure to send me your effective date for the visit. so that we can comply with for the rest and explain how it will unfold. Thank you to tell me if you have Skype so we can discuss all other details.

Envoyé à partir de Outlook

De : David Duarte <[email protected]>
Envoyé : jeudi 22 février 2018 13:48
À : Mr .
Objet : RE: Flat 1 bedroom ALL furnished

Mr .
09:46 (45 minutes ago)
to me
According to your Availability your visit will be held on Saturday at 5:00 PM .When visiting and signing the contract you must possess:

- deposit of one month's rent + 1 month deposit

- A photocopy of your passport or identity

So the payment of the deposit and the rent it will be after the visit and the signing of the lease , because you cannot pay without visiting it fo course . So the payment will be after the signing of the lease with your approval after visiting the apartment and make sure to have the receipt of Money Gram Transfer with you, If I say it , this is because I have made appointments dishonest people that made me move for nothing and others do not have the money or others do not come at all to the meeting. I'm not saying that you are like them, but understand that I leave Paris ( FRANCE ) to come , I also let my business so I do not want to move to finally do not see anyone.

-As for Money Gram Transfer it is very simple you just have to go to the agency and ask to have a Transfer Money Gram to send you will be given a sheet to fill out with your contact details and my details and then the amount. After they give you a printed receipt on which there is a CODE of withdraw also called Password which is the basis for the withdrawal of the money you have to deposit there then understand therefore a Transfer of Money Gram has no financial commitment and as long as you don t give the receipt of Money Gram and the code of withdraw , nobody but you will not be able to touch your money that you have at Money Gram and this is just a guarantee to show me your interest.

- So after completing the term you will bring the receipt and you will come to the appointment with all your files. After the visit of the apartment if it suited you will sign the lease and you take the keys and then you leave me your files and also the receipt of the Money Gram Transfer so I can go to the Money Gram to withdraw the money .

- But if you didn’t like the apartment which i am sure you will like it because I know what I say, I will refund your fees of sending and you return to the Money Gram collect your money deposit MG. So if it suits you answer me so I can send you may contact information to prepare the transfer as this will prove to me that you really looking for an apartment to rent. Waiting to hear from you.

PS: Once I am in the Place with the Title of property you could check with the authority before signing any lease.

Envoyé à partir de Outlook

De : David Duarte <[email protected]>
Envoyé : jeudi 22 février 2018 13:48
À : Mr .
Objet : RE: Flat 1 bedroom ALL furnished
Advertisement