Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356637 by Szuting Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:13 pm
I found the website :paradise holidays stay, they had the accommodation in London, I asked a question online, one of their staff "Jane Avery " replied me via email.
Then I decided to book their accommodation,from 18/7-6/8/2018 , she said she couldn't accept a credit card, I needed to transfer money via west union, she sent me a link, I can't open it, so she gave me a bank account.
She gave me invoice, I transferred 47£ via Natwest bank account and 1700£ via Chinatrust bank account in Taiwan.
She gave a recipet to sign my name and I sent it back. One day, I told her that my flight has been changed ,we will arrive London on 19/7, so that she needed to refund me one night accommodation, she said she will do it, but I haven't received money from 29/1/2018 until now and I visited their website"http://www.paradiseholidaystay.co.uk",this website has been suspended. I rang the phone on the receipt and google, nobody answered the phone. My friend went to the address on the recipet, but there were not any travel agency there
Advertisement