Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356639 by Michelle Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Subject: Re: Fw: Attractive Co-op one bedroom apartment

Hope you are doing great today!attached is a soft copy of the lease document for you to have a better look at it since am not in the country to take you on a tour and for you to know you dealing with the exact owner of the apartment. Its very nice to know you have got much interest in my apartment and you are willing to move forward to renting it. God bless you for that.

I want you to know that, what i and my family are in search of is occupant who is calm,friendly and well organize,occupant that we can create a good relationship with for future purpose.. we are a very little family that tries very had to stay away from issues and we are only willing to give out our apartment to a family or an individual who is peaceful and God fearing.

A little about my self, i am married to a lovely woman and we are blessed with 2 kids.. i am that kind of man who don't give what i cant eat, i believe in the golden rule.. treat others the way you want to be treated, i fear and respect God knowing he doesn't like ugly.. I am just trying to make my intention to you very clear that i am not the type that take any human for granted and i don't do the running around, i am straight and expect the same of what i give, i just want to rent my home out so it doesn't stay empty.

I understand you will like to personally view the apartment to decide if its a good fit,hence we are willing to send you the keys and documents of the apartment ONLY if you will take responsibility of the shipment cost which is about $195 for you to personally view the apartment and make your final decision before i can employ an apartment manager to seal up the lease contract.
If you wish to move forward,send me your mailbox/delivery address for the delivery of the keys and documents and i will give you details to make payment of the shipping fee..
Expect your swift response.

Thanks and God bless you.

This Scammer will send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement