Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356646 by Bryon Williams Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 pm
Betreff: Transaction Pending - Invoice #TRB700125
Von: "Airbnb Booking" < [email protected] >

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

Welcome to Airbnb International Service!
Thank you for choosing the service of Airbnb. The booked by you offers you services now available.
You will find your invoice(s) as a PDF file attached. (. To open the invoice you do need the free software Adobe Acrobat Reader .)

Invoice date: 23-02-2018
Invoice no: TRB700125
Your questions, please contact our Customer Service:
Monday - Sunday, 07.00 A.M to 23.00 P.M clock!
E-mail: [email protected]

Sincerely yours
The Airbnb Teamc/

PDF invoice:
Name: Stefano Gibertini
Bank: ING Bank
Bank Address: VIA ARBE 20125, Milano, Italia
IBAN: IT47E0347501605000329878375
Swift: INGBITD1XXX

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#356921 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:48 pm
De : [email protected]
Objet : Transaction Pending - Invoice #TRB700125

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for choosing the service of Airbnb. The booked by you offers you services now available.
You will find your invoice(s) as a PDF file attached. (. To open the invoice you do need the free software Adobe Acrobat Reader .)

Invoice date:16-02-2018
Monday - Sunday, 07.00 A.M to 23.00 P.M clock!

Sincerely yours
The Airbnb Teamc

PDF invoice:
Name: Oddone Daniele
IBAN: IT75P0760101400001040949123
SWIFT/BIC: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank: BancoPosta
Viale Europa 190, 00144 Roma

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#358412 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Airbnb Booking <[email protected]>:

Dear xxxx,

We receive the money from you! But we got one problem when we start the key delivery! When the contract was made for inspection of the apartment, according our terms and rules we need 1.00,00Euro from you in our bank account! You have sent this money and everything is fine! But the contract was made also for 2 month of rent in advance, and now when we try to send the key to our home address, and Custom do not let us until we have the total amount of 2.000.00 EUR from the potential Tenant!
So that way we request the second transfer of 1.000,00EUR witch will be refund back in the moment you sign the contract and take the apartment!!
Please follow the next payment details. Is the same agent but is another payment instructions:

NAME: VARCHI SIMONE
IBAN: IT66L0760103200001039021041
SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank: BancoPosta
Address:Viale Europa, 190, 00144 Roma

PS: In case you do not agree this rules we are able to send back your money 1.000,00 EUR just now!
Airbnb Team!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#359207 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 pm
Von: "Airbnb Booking" <[email protected]>
Betreff: Transaction Pending - Invoice #TRB700125

Dar xxxxxxxx​​​​​​​​​​​​​​,

Invoice date:20-03-2018
Monday - Sunday, 07.00 A.M to 23.59 P.M clock!

Sincerely yours
The Airbnb Team0

PDF invoice:
Name: Domenico Fiumano
Bank: ING Bank
Bank Address: VIA ARBE 20125, Milano, Italia
IBAN: IT07D0347501605000330030537
Swift: INGBITD1XXX