Room for Rent and other rental scams
#356965 by RentalAlerts Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:55 am
Date: 26 Feb 2018 16:00
Subject: Re: Harold's Cross, Dublin 6
To:
Cc:

Thank you for your quick reply.
The only problem is that at this moment I'm in Italy and can not be present to deal face to face. I have a lot of work with my business because we just hired some new staff and I have to be here until they finish their training. If you are interested I will send you the keys and the rental contract using UPS and you will receive them in 2-3 working days.
I have listed the apartment on the Airbnb website so the payment can be done using them.
Using Airbnb involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and Airbnb as a responsible third party authorized to proper conduct the transaction.

If you are interested I will send you a Airbnb reseration request to make the booking and the payment. After you done the booking and the payment I will go to UPS to send the keys and rental contract. The payment is transferred to Airbnb ( first month and the deposit ) they will hold and insure your money until you check the apartment. You will be given a 2 days inspection period from the day you receive the keys and contract that you will only sign after you check the apartment. During this period you can take a decision. If you like the apartment then you will sign the contract. If you will not be satisfied with the apartment the total amount will be refunded to you that same day. I can assure you that you will like the apartment because it is in very good condition,just like in the pictures.
Please see the Airbnb rulles: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/92/ ... eservation

PS: Is not the first time when I rent my apartment using Airbnb and I have good reviews from people that rented the apartment. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested because I have another potential tenant and I need to know what I'm going to tell him.

If you have anything else you want to know and it's an important matter you can contact me on my WhatsApp number: +353857356839

Regards
Advertisement