Room for Rent and other rental scams
#357643 by Michelle Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:49 pm
Kenneth Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello ,I am Kenneth Wagner the property manager.This apartment is one bedroom/one bathroom apartment. The apartment is fully furnished and can also be rented as unfurnished. And if you care about security, this is the best place to stay. The apartment is a pet friendly apartment.

Looking for space,comfort and a touch of luxury ? This is the perfect home for you, you are only a few short minutes drive from shopping,schools and the rest of the city.

Other details about the home are

1 bedroom

1 full bathroom

Living room

Kitchen with new gas furnace and gas stove

This home has been renovated to code to include a legal suite with extra insulation and fire code protection. If you care much about security, this is the best place to stay. The neighborhood is lovely and am sure you would like it there.

Parking space is available

Lease term available are month to month 3 months, 6 months 12 months. It can be renewed when it expires.

For reservation, we will require your first month rent plus $1,500 refundable security deposit. Your refundable security deposit will be refunded back to you at the end of your lease.

All utilities are included in your monthly rent water heater there is also washing/dryer in the unit etc.

If you wish to proceed with reservation, please forward the following;

Full Names:

Previous Address:

Proposed Move-In Date:

Mobile Number:

This is to enable the landlord prepare and sign your lease contract agreement. It will be forwarded to you for review and signing alongside with the landlords account information for payment.

As soon as payment is made, your receipt will be forwarded to you and the keys of the apartment will be given to you upon arrival.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed, Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Kenneth Wagner (Property manager)

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#367132 by bryanradtke Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:41 am
Also found this guy on a DC listing recently. Kenneth Walker is the name he is going by ([email protected]). Here is the full email:

ello ,I am Kenneth the property manager.This apartment is one bedroom/one bathroom apartment. The apartment is fully furnished and can also be rented as unfurnished. And if you care about security, this is the best place to stay. The apartment is a pet friendly apartment.

Looking for space,comfort and a touch of luxury ? This is the perfect home for you, you are only a few short minutes drive from shopping,schools and the rest of the city.

Other details about the home are

1 bedroom

1 full bathroom

Living room

Kitchen with new gas furnace and gas stove
This home has been renovated to code to include a legal suite with extra insulation and fire code protection. If you care much about security, this is the best place to stay. The neighborhood is lovely and am sure you would like it there.

Parking space is available

Lease term available are month to month 3 months, 6 months 12 months. It can be renewed when it expires.

For reservation, we will require your first month rent plus $1,500 refundable security deposit. Your refundable security deposit will be refunded back to you at the end of your lease.

All utilities are included in your monthly rent water heater there is also washing/dryer in the unit etc.

If you wish to proceed with reservation, please forward the following;
Full Names:

Previous Address:

Proposed Move-In Date:

Mobile Number:

This is to enable the landlord prepare and sign your lease contract agreement. It will be forwarded to you for review and signing alongside with the landlords account information for payment.

As soon as payment is made, your receipt will be forwarded to you and the keys of the apartment will be given to you upon arrival.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed, Looking forward to your response

Regards

Kenneth (Property Manager)