Room for Rent and other rental scams
#357934 by Lovejoy Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:19 pm
On 8 Mar 2018 23:07, "Carlos Perez" < [email protected] > wrote:
Buenas noches,

Usted puede alquilar el departamento por tiempo illimitado. Como te he dicho antes el precio del alquiler es 260€/mes con todos los gastos incluidos (aqua, luz e internet).

En primer lugar, quiero decirle que si está listo para continuar con esta transacción le informará sobre cómo funciona este servicio. Usted tendrá 2 días para inspeccionar el apartamento antes de su decisión final de alquiler. Pagaré los costes de AirBnb!

- Haré los papeles de entrega con AirBnb.
- Después de hacer los arreglos, AirBnb le enviará una factura de pago (860€ - fianza + 1 mes de alquiler) para hacerle saber que tiene las llaves y el contrato de alquiler en su custodia. También AirBnb le dará más instrucciones sobre el depósito de dinero.
- Una vez confirmado el pago, se iniciará el proceso de entrega. Una vez que reciba las llaves, tendrá un período de inspección de 2 días antes de su decisión.
- Si no le gusta el piso por cualquier motivo, AirBnb le dará un reembolso completo (860€) y me devolverá las llaves.
- Si todo está en orden, AirBnb transfieren el deposito hecho de usted en mi cuenta bancaria.

Si está de acuerdo entonces necesita enviarme su nombre, dirección, numero de movil, fecha de entrada e una copia del dni o passaporte para poder hacer todos los arreglos con Airbnb.

Gracias y espero tener noticias de usted pronto.
Sinceramente, Carlos

Enviado desde Outlook

Enviado: jueves, 8 de marzo de 2018 20:17
Para: Carlos Perez
< [email protected]
Me llamo Carlos y soy propietario del piso situado en Av. Santa Marina. Puedo alquilar mi piso por tiempo ilimitado!
El piso es tal como se puede ver en las fotos, totalmente renovado y amueblado. Además, todos los gastos(agua,luz,internet,gastos de la comunidad) están incluidos en el precio. El precio de alquiler es de 260 € por mes y pido una fianza de 600 € cual se devuelve el día cuando usted decide salir del piso.

Te cuento un poco mas sobre mi.. tengo 43 años, soy ingeniero. De momento estoy trabajando fuera de España y por esto he elegido alquilar el apartamento a través de Airbnb (http://www.airbnb.es), ya que son una empresa de perfil.

Antes de todo, me gustaría saber más sobre usted, a que se dedica, cuántas personas vivirán en mi piso y por cuánto tiempo?

Estoy esperando tu respuesta, gracias.
Carlos Perez
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
Advertisement

#357935 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:32 pm
Hello, yes it is a scam.

Future advice.

Make sure you can physically go inside any rental and meet the landlord face to face prior to renting.

Ask any questions you may have on Scamwarners if in doubt.
Thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#357936 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Machine translated:
On 8 Mar 2018 23:07, "Carlos Perez" < [email protected] > wrote:
Goodnight,

You can rent the apartment for unlimited time. As I said before, the rental price is € 260 / month with all expenses included (water, electricity and internet).

First of all, I want to tell you that if you are ready to continue with this transaction, you will be informed about how this service works. You will have 2 days to inspect the apartment before your final rental decision. I will pay the costs of AirBnb!

- I will make delivery papers with AirBnb.
- After making the arrangements, AirBnb will send you a payment invoice (€ 860 - deposit + 1 month's rent) to let you know that you have the keys and the rental contract in your custody. AirBnb will also give you more instructions about depositing money.
- Once the payment is confirmed, the delivery process will begin. Once you receive the keys, you will have an inspection period of 2 days before your decision.
- If you do not like the apartment for any reason, AirBnb will give you a full refund (€ 860) and return the keys.
- If everything is in order, AirBnb transfer the deposit made from you to my bank account.

If you agree then you need to send me your name, address, mobile number, date of entry and a copy of the ID or passport in order to make all the arrangements with Airbnb.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely, Carlos

Sent from Outlook

Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:17 PM
To: Carlos Perez
< [email protected]
My name is Carlos and I own the apartment located on Av. Santa Marina. I rent my flat for an unlimited time!
The floor is as you can see in the photos, completely renovated and furnished. In addition, all expenses (water, electricity, internet, community expenses) are included in the price. The rental price is € 260 per month and I ask for a deposit of € 600 which is returned on the day when you decide to leave the apartment.

I tell you a little more about me ... I'm 43 years old, I'm an engineer. At the moment I am working outside of Spain and for this I have chosen to rent the apartment through Airbnb (http://www.airbnb.es), since they are a profile company.

First of all, I would like to know more about you, what you do, how many people will live in my apartment and for how long?

I'm waiting for your answer, thanks.
Carlos perez

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/