Room for Rent and other rental scams
#358220 by Michelle Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:52 am
member-info.co.uk

Created on 2018-02-14
Expires on 2019-02-14

Marvin Kummer ([email protected])

Buonasera,

Ecco vi spiego passo per passo come funziona il procedimento su Airbnb per capire meglio.

Io inserisco l'annuncio su Airbnb al prezzo di €500 al mese. Il contratto puo essere effettuato per periodo da 6 mesi fino a 4 anni e nel caso lei vuole affittare per meno di 6 mesi possiamo fare un contratto provisorio.

Il pagamento e richiesto per 1 mese + 2 mesi deposito cauzionale (totale €1.500 ) e deve essere effettuato verso Airbnb per confermare la prenotazione. Il deposito cauzionale vi viene restituito alla fine del contratto.

Dopo aver completato la prenotazione on-line su Airbnb il vostro pagamento rimarà in deposito nel loro sistema sicuro. Nel caso in cui vi sia qualcosa che non vi piace vi viene restituito interamente il pagamento nello stesso giorno, ma vi assicuro che l'appartamento è molto bello e sono convinto che vi piacera.

L'appartamento si trova in Via del Daino, 47923 Rimini . Non riesco mostrarlo prima della prenotazione in quanto non sono in Italia, ma una volta confermato la prenotazione su Airbnb possiamo stabilire l'appuntamento e verrò personalmente per fare il contratto e dare le chiavi.

Rimango in attesa di risposta qualsiassi essa sia positiva o negativa per sapere come organizzarmi. Nel caso di risposta positiva invio il link della proprietà su Airbnb per effettuare la prenotazione.

Distinti saluti
Marvin

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#358568 by Michelle Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:39 am
Marvin Kummer < [email protected] >

If you and willing to rent once the reservation I come and see you in person for the contract and the keys. If for any reason the house you do not like you back the payment the same day but I'm convinced that you'll like the house because it really shows in excellent condition.
I mean, if I am confirmed I will send the link with an invitation to make a reservation.
I'll explain, first of all if she and I agree I have to send the link with an invitation to make the reservation. You must provide to complete the booking form from the link that I sent. no more than 1 minute is necessary.
Just filled out the form for booking Airbnb send you the electronic invoice automatically with the details necessary to make the transfer and confirm your booking.
The payment is required by bank transfer and if you do not fill out the form for booking link can not get the details necessary to make the transfer.
Immediately after the transfer you have to send the copy of the receipt to confirm the reservation and below I organize myself for the journey and we meet in person to define everything ie the vision of the house. the contract and everything you need.
I look forward to an answer soon.
Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.