Room for Rent and other rental scams
#358258 by Michelle Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:36 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>:
Hallo ,
Es tut mir leid für meine späte Antwort, aber ich bin in (Großbritannien) United Kingdom, Aberdeen jetzt und ich war sehr beschäftigt bei der Arbeit. Jedenfalls danke für Ihr Interesse an der Miete meiner Wohnung. Der Preis der monatlichen Miete beträgt 650,00 Euro (der Preis beinhaltet alle Nutzungskosten) und die Kaution beträgt 1,300.00 Euro. Ich besitze die Wohnung und ich verließ mit meiner Arbeit für einen 5-jährigen Vertrag in (Großbritannien) United Kingdom, Aberdeen, also habe ich beschlossen, es zu mieten. Die Wohnung ist in einwandfreiem Zustand, keine Notwendigkeit für zusätzliche Reparaturen was auch immer.
Die Wohnung hat Möbel, aber ich kann es entfernen, wenn du willst. Die TV- und Internetverbindung ist im Mietpreis inbegriffen. Innenausstattung: Waschmaschine, Mikrowelle, Staubsauger, Kühlschrank, Herd. 1 Parkplätze zur Verfügung. Die Wohnung hat einen Balkon.

Bilder hier: https://postimg.org/gallery/1u1e6asbg/

Am Anfang habe ich ein paar Fragen:
- Wie viele Personen bleiben in der Wohnung?
- Wie lange willst du bleiben?
- Hast du einen Job oder bist du ein Student?
- Wie bezahlen Sie die Miete?

Also, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, meine Wohnung zu mieten, bitte E-Mail mich zurück für weitere Details.
Wenn Sie wissen, Englisch zu sprechen, können Sie auf Englisch antworten, da es leichter zu kommunizieren ist.

Freundliche Grüße !

[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
Please let me explain you how AirBnb works :
First I will need your details
- Complete the name of the future tenant;
- Current address ( street , city , country, zip code );
- Direct telephone number;
- E-mail;
- I need also a copy of your ID or passport to complete the lease agreement.

After you will give me your details i will forward to AirBnb to make the reservation on your name. You will not pay any additional commission or other taxes. You will pay only the rent. AirBnb will contact you with the invoice and all information. Once you receive the details you will have to make the deposit into their bank account.
We are from different countries so this is the only option. You will make the deposit into company's bank account to show your interest and provide assurance. After the company will receive the deposit confirmation they will send the designated agent with the keys and the documents. The agent will arrange the visit and if you decide to rent the apartment, you must sign the contract of rent.
If you refuse the apartment, you are fully refunded in the same day. I am under contract with the company and they offer the best security methods available. I wait your answer because i have other tenants interested for the flat.

Best Regards,

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement