Room for Rent and other rental scams
#358913 by Michelle Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 am

Hello,

I'm sorry for the late answer to your request regarding my apartment on 355 Laguna St San Francisco, CA 94102
Please read the rows below before asking me something, it may contain already an answer to your question!
About location:
Apartment is very clean and in a quiet location, ready as we speak (please check attached photos). You can move right away or on a later date.
The monthly rent will be $1200.00 - utilities included (except electricity) and please note that the rent include parking (one spot) and storage unit .
It includes all furniture but if needed it can be rented unfurnished as well for the same price (in case of unfurnished, storage unit will not be available).
Only well behaved pets are allowed and no more than 2, no additional fees!
Washer/dryer available in the unit.
Rental conditions:
Can be rented short term basis, month to month without a full length contract!
Only for 12 months rental, the first month will be free!
You'll have the option/priority to extend your stay before lease expire.
For this rental to take place perfectly and in legal terms I decided to involve an agent to handle everything. Now the location is being managed by an agent and it will handle the whole rental process (I will cover all fees involved in the rental procedure).
About me:
My name is Dag H. Saevik and i am cruise ship captain. I spend most of my time on the sea and that's why I decide to rent the apartment.
I own the apartment, not subletting or something like that! (billing statement available as proof of ownership if needed)
I am looking for someone to rent the place anywhere from 1 month to 5 years, a responsible person that can take a very good care of my place.
I will not bother you with anything for the entire duration of your stay as long as you pay the rent in time.
Do not bother asking me for a lower price, it will be a waste of time!

Let me know if you want to move forward!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement