Room for Rent and other rental scams
#46547 by Quirked Eyebrow Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:00 pm
Sent: February 10, 2011

Hello

Thanks for your interest in my apartment.I am deasmornd by name , I am a professional Construction Engineer, I'm easy going and friendly,i like to listen to music and have deep interests in traveling. I respect every religion and love to hang around with people and i am definitely not a trouble maker and very helpful in nature. I am currently living in United Kingdom because a construction company needs my appointment on some project and I will be here for like a year or more that is why am renting out my apartment.

The apartment is a modern 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom furnished apartment and is strategically located in a very cool and lovely environment with five (5) appliances including dishwasher with in-suite laundry and plenty of storage space and parking space, professional and mature neighbors ensure peaceful living arrangements. Freshly painted and immaculately clean .

Address location 208, 643 West 7th Avenue
Vancouver, BC

The rent per month is $600 Monthly including utilities. I will like you to drive by to the building at your convenience to view the exterior of the building for you to know where the apartment is located and get back to me so that I can forward you the full interior pictures to you to have an idea how beautiful and spacious the inside looks.

Apartment Application Form Below

Full Name:
Physical Address:
Phone Number:
Do you have a Pet:
Do you have a Car:
Do you Smoke:
Do you Drink:
Have You Married:
How many people coming to the apartment:
How old are you:
How Many Kids Do You have:
What is your Occupation:
When are you planing to move in:
How many Month or Year Do you want to Stay:
Deposit : how many month are you willing to pay:
Occupant Picture:
Reference Details:

Waiting to hear from you soon,

Regards.
THANKS

Originating IP address 82.128.126.2
Originating hostname ml2.multilinks.com
Originating ISP (Provider) Reserved for future use
Originating Country Nigeria
Originating City Lagos

Hunting scammers is like eating peanuts ~ it's really hard to stop at just one.
Drop by to view the peanut gallery at http://www.chicaneryconsscams.blogspot.com
Advertisement