Room for Rent and other rental scams
#362938 by Michelle Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:41 am

Hello,

Thank you for having interest the apartment is still available for rent, I am renting it out for both short and long term period of time depending on how long lease you are willing to sign.

The rent is 450euros / month all cost included are: water, gas, electric, Internet with WiFi + cable TV 180 programs.

Additional cost of 500euros for security deposit payment which is refundable while packing without any lost or damage of my properties.

My apartment is located at (Rua Maria Pia 476, 1350-157 Lisbon, Portugal)

Presently, I'm returning to Britain to complete my work with my company (J Breheny Contractors Ltd) this is the reason why i am renting out this apartment.

But all you need to do is go straight to the address to take a look of the apartment from the outside and i want you to have it mind that the apartment is presently locked as i have took the keys along with me because i don't want my apartment to be used anyhow in my absence.

Attached to this email are more interior pictures of the Apartment for you to have an idea how the inside looks like.

Before any reservation, can you tell me little expression about yourself,

Where are you from and also where are you presently?
Present occupation?
what is your gender and How old are you?
what is your experience in renting an apartment?
How many proposed occupants?
Are you paying the rent yourself?
How many month rent you can pay upon moving in?
Did you have car?
Mobile Number #?
Best time to call you?

I will be waiting for your response as soon as possible. You can simply Call / Text me at my phone number (+44) 7949224615 for further discussion on the property.

Best Regards
James

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement