Room for Rent and other rental scams
#362949 by Michelle Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:35 am

Message from Thomas

Thomas Winks

Washington D.C

On Airbnb since 2016

You are welcome to reserve the apartment. Only once the reservation/booking is completed, an agent can be appointed to handle the visit and inspection.

Respond tips

A prompt response helps hosts manage their availability. Give your host a little time to respond. Keep in mind that your host may live in a different time zone.

Paying and communicating through Airbnb helps ensure that you're protected under our terms of service, payments terms of service, cancellation and refund policies, host guarantee, host protection insurance program and other safeguards.

Cancellations

Flexible - free cancellation

Cancel up to 3 days before move in date and get a full refund.

Deposit is 100% refundable. Refund requests are processed within 3 days. Multiple refund options available such as Paypal, Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.

Customer support

If you need assistance with your booking or for urgent situations, such as check-in trouble or arriving to something unexpected, we’re here to help!

Contact an Airbnb live chat representative

Talk with an Airbnb representative at +1(415)-943-5526

Sent with ♥ from Airbnb

Airbnb, 999 Brannan Street,
San Francisco, California 94103

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#362950 by Michelle Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:42 am
[email protected]

Payment details
You have to pay Airbnb USD $1.419 using Airbnb Bitcoin Payments.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. Paying with Bitcoin allows for an easy, secure and fast way for you to send Airbnb a payment. You can pay using your credit or debit card, PayPal or bank account, from an existing Bitcoin Wallet or with cash at Bitcoin ATM’s.

Amount to pay$1.419 (including fees)
Airbnb Bitcoin address1DGKr64mrdYpTafxBb6Tuqwa2NXZ3EwCUn
How to pay with Bitcoin
Pay with your credit or debit card

Visit an online Bitcoin vendor and select the buy bitcoins option, insert the amount on your invoice ($1.800) and the Airbnb Bitcoin wallet address (1DGKr64mrdYpTafxBb6Tuqwa2NXZ3EwCUn) and then verify your card details and ID in order for the transaction to be processed.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.