Room for Rent and other rental scams
#363580 by Michelle Wed May 02, 2018 8:01 am

Sorry for the late response! thanks for having interests in renting the room, the room is available in a 36 square meters, this 3 bedroom apartment it's on the 3rd floor of a 5 stories building, this apartment of 3 bedrooms entirely renovated in the old Luxembourgian spirit in December 2012,the room is available for couple since the room can occupy maximum of 2 people, Non smoker. you will have your private kitchen with full equipped, fridge, oven, electric hot plates, toaster+ washing machine, private bathroom while we both share the living room.

Features :
General: High speed Internet, cable TV, free Car park
Kitchen: Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Oven,Iron, vacuum cleaner, hairdryer.

LIVING ROOM:
The living room is a cottage flooded with light. Open beams abound throughout the apartment, and especially this room, as well as window on the street-side of the living room on the courtyard side of the apartment.The room is comfortably furnished with a large dining table capable of seating 4 to 6 comfortably, couch, chairs, floor cushions.This room also has TV with full access, DVD player, Internet by ADSL-CABLE + WIFI ACCESS.

KITCHEN:
The is fully equipped and in a country style to go with the rest of this atypical apartment.This room has oven, microwave, 4 electric burners, extractor Hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher,coffee maker, washing machine,Toaster and all kitchen utensils, built-in cupboards and shelves.

The apartment overlooks a private courtyard with trees, thus it's very quiet and bright.

BEDROOM:
The bedroom has one bed, and a window facing the street and courtyard, with view on the harbored courtyard, further adding to a countryside feeling. It allows floods of light once again it's on a calm street and no noise reaches this bedroom, allowing for a perfectly good night’s sleep. It is furnished with a bed, night table, hi-speed internet connection, chest of drawers, a large double built-in wall closet, chair and lamps.and mirror.

BATHROOM: You will have a private bathroom with Bathtub (urge shower) private wc, while tile floor in bathroom.

ABOUT ME:
I am a 22-year old Luxembourgian girl, My French is better than my English but I need to improve my English too so it´s a good way to do it. I hope you understand what I´m going to write? I'm a social, friendly, person, i'm student also working as a babysitter and that's make me travel a lot, am away at least 8/12 days a month. I will be pleased to share my flat with somebody only serious, independent,clean, calm, and respectful people.

This apartment as it were belongs to my mum in Madrid with the Spanish Airways, hence the general upkeep of the Apartment has been become my responsibility. This is in view of the fact that i am still very much around in the city since i am working temporary in a clinics here in Luxembourg and suburbs.

This apartment is located at: Rue Albert 1er, 29, 1117 Luxembourg, Luxembourg City,The property is 16.1 km from Mondorf-les-Bains and private parking is available,its just few minutes driving distance to Kirchberg, the city bus line 16 (Euros-bus) departs from the front of the building terminal to the city's station, Gare de Luxembourg. a 25-minutes ride, The fare is 1.50€, and one to four buses depart every hour. A taxi (43-43-43) to the city center costs around 25€, (depending on the time) on Sunday and holidays.
Amnéville is 38.6 km from Apartment in Luxembourg (Belair), and Echternach is 32.2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Findel Airport, 8 km from the property.

ABOUT THE PRICE:
The price for your room is 700€ per month including all bills such as,(gas, electricity, water, INTERNET, etc.) and 800€ security deposit required, the security deposit will be refund back to you whenever you are departing from the room.

Click the link below to see the main building and the street view..

https://www.instantstreetview.com/@49.6 ... .25h,5p,1z

Get back to me asap if you still desire this apartment, because there are some other offers coming and it will be given only to the serious minded ones. I long to read from you soon.

Bye for now and have yourself quite a wonderful day ahead!
Regards,
Anja.

Sorry for the late response, enclosed here is the attached copy of the Rental Agreement Form including my international passport copy as promised which will implore to kindly read and analyze it excellently well, this is in view of the fact that it contents will determine the precise basis for our contract agreement.

Therefore, after reading and you feel very much comfortable with its content, then you can proceed with the payment of 1,500€ to my mother agent with the below information's, mind you! you have to make the payment in to two places which is 700€ for the first month rent and 800€ for the security deposit, also your signature is require on the last page of the contract which i will strongly advice you to come along with your own copy of it when ever you are moving in because that is what will be the basis of our agreement, In a nutshell, I want to be categorically clear to you now that i will ensure this room is reserved for you till 9th day of March 2018 due to your serious nature in this regard.

Never Mind the MoneyGram charges, its at my mother's expense and i promised to refund it back to you immediately after your arrival.

However! do remit payment to my mother agent not later than 24 hours immediately after you received this Agreement Form via MoneyGram with the below information's:

SURNAME NAME: AJAYI

OTHER NAME: OLALEKAN STEPHEN

ADDRESS: ESPOZ Y MINA 5 1º IZD MADRID, 28012, SPAIN

Afterward of sending payment, make attached copy of the payment receipt to me along with your signature on the last page of the contract so that we can quickly considered everything done before your arrival date.

Once again! best of luck in your endeavors even as i long to welcoming you in my flat pretty soon.

Hope to read from you soon,
Regards,
Anja.

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Advertisement