Room for Rent and other rental scams
#365141 by Michelle Sun May 20, 2018 12:52 pm

Thank you very much for your inquiry. I can offer you the fully furnished one bedroom apartment which is available for your stay. The price goes for 315€ per month plus a security deposit of 630€ . The price is inclusive of electricity, gas and bed linen/towels, dinnerware, wireless internet access, and all bills.

Apartment Description:
The apartment is fully furnished. There is a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher,washing machine and a dryer.

Apartment Location:
The apartment is set on a street that is not far from the centre, universities, transportation, shopping, cinema, etc.... The address is Rue de Hennin 25, 1050, Brussels, Belgium. This is a very smart and safe area. There are stores that is open night and day, with a mix of attractions inn, stores that is open night and day, cafes, bars and restaurants. A 24 hour large supermarket is within 10 min walk, and a convenience store /mini-market is a 2 minutes walk.

WHY MY APARTMENT ?
Live your own way in a vibrant international community with loads of opportunities to meet new people. Relax in your apartment and build your own nest in a Well-designed, secure and comfortable apartment. Have all your maintenance needs taken care by me, feel very safe and secure with the friendly environment. Going to weekly events, movie nights, parties. Surf the net to your heart's content with extra-fast wireless internet access, use washing machine as you want it.

Attached to this mail are the pictures of the apartment as a whole for you to view. There is a procedure to follow for the apartment to be reserved for you upon your arrival. I am currently in Turkey on a business trip but I will be back to Brussels before your arrival into the apartment. Here is my Whats app number +447418323776, you can contact me via chat, call or text message for easy and fast discussion.

Regards.

Julius.

How are you doing today ? I hope you are fine? Firstly, I will like you to know that you can get a domicile with the apartment address. I have read your email about 3 times now and I understood it perfectly well. I am the owner of the apartment and you can rent it for 5 years to get achieve your aims and purpose in Belgium. Since you will be away in most times, I will accept 300 euros monthly rent from you and a refundable security deposit of 600 euros. I believe this is the best price you can get from real landlord. Since July 2nd is is about 6 weeks away from now, I will strongly advice you reserved the apartment now for it to be available for you from July. Let me read from you now.

Regards.

Julius.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement